Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  I got Banned for no reason...
Name: (Forked)
SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:1598965400)
Server: (wL) 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch)

I'm sure someone reported that I'm hacking (wallhacking to be specific) which is not true at all.
I can't believe that your willing to ban someone from false accusation. Is shooting on the wall randomly considered wallhacking already? and or anticipating that someone is standing behind the wall considered wallhacking too?
If you play a lot of duration, of course a player knows the spots where there might be someone behind the wall then shoot.

I'm always playing at crackhouse, and today I got a message on my screen saying that I got Banned.
I saw a lot of high caliber players and they are also shooting the walls randomly. That's because they know the spots where someone might be there.

I hope that this false accusation will be resolve soon. I love playing on that server and I don't even know how to hack and I know if someone is hacking when I see one... I'm expecting your positive respond with this guys...

P.S.

I can't accept being banned for no reason and from false accusation.
It says you were banned for ban evasion. You'll have to wait for a more senior admin to reply.

Forked, post: 112472, member: 18281 Wrote:I'm sure someone reported that I'm hacking (wallhacking to be specific) which is not true at all.
I can't believe that your willing to ban someone from false accusation.
And yet you're assuming this with no proof... which is essentially a false accusation as well.
Also, what makes you so sure that you were reported for wallhacking? That seems odd...

Forked, post: 112472, member: 18281 Wrote:Is shooting on the wall randomly considered wallhacking already? and or anticipating that someone is standing behind the wall considered wallhacking too?
If you play a lot of duration, of course a player knows the spots where there might be someone behind the wall then shoot.

P.S.

I can't accept being banned for no reason and from false accusation.
That was unnecessary... c'mon man. That kind of attitude/rudeness isn't gonna help your case.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
I'm not trying to accuse someone, Its just that because other players always accuse me of wallhacking when they see me playing which I did not.

Sorry if it sounded like being rude, but I'm not really trying to be rude or something I'm just pointing out what I did in the game like shooting on the wall randomly or something. I'm always playing fair and square in the game and getting ban made me depressed cause I really cant think of any reason on why...

Thanks for the response mate...

Edit:

After searching and reading some forums and discussions, I guess the other reason why I got banned might be because, I'm frequently changing my "in game name". Which I'm really guilty on that.

But I'm still wondering if that's really is the reason on why I got banned. But if the reason turned out to be this, then I hope for a second chance for me with a promise that I won't be changing my "in game name" frequently and unreasonably.

Thank you and I hope for your positive response soon.
calm down and stop ur false accusation on others...Have some patience and wait for a root admin to check on it...as mentioned above u were banned for ban evasion. thnx
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

I'm sorry guys, I just rage out a bit... It's just... I really love playing this game and crackhouse is where I mainly played at.
I will just try to play other games to calm myself while waiting for a root admin patiently....

btw, thanks for the response mates, I really Appreciate it.
The ban has been removed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Forked, post: 112501, member: 18281 Wrote:I'm sorry guys, I just rage out a bit...
We all rage out sometimes, its OK Smile
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
[[SIZE=4]CLOSED][/SIZE]
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]