Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me playing SC2 with crossed arms!
I was bored out of my mind, and decided to cross my arms and play SC2. Basically, that means my left hand is on the mouse, the right is on the keyboard, and as some of you may know, crossing your hands like that gives your mind an illusion, thinking they're not crossed.

I sucked, my APM was shit, and the guy I was playing with didn't know what he was doing.

Sorry for the bad quality. YouTube skipped frames and froze the video and stuff. I was recording with FRAPS, and the video file is fine. I will re-upload the video when I feel like it.
It gets better after about 20 seconds, but still.

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=BGNN4RRWmLM[/video]
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]
fuckin overlords
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 112606, member: 17690 Wrote:fuckin overlords
I would never send my supply depot right to the enemy, especially when it goes 1kph
i do but only if it gets there pretty early on. if the enemys city is too far, ill recall em. overlords blow until you upgrade speed and add transport capacity
-- John Dies at the End
The old sunken offense trick, need some tanks!
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 112609, member: 17690 Wrote:overlords blow until you upgrade speed and add transport capacity
"Come in. OWWWW WRONG HOLE!!!!!"
Matt, post: 112610, member: 178 Wrote:The old sunken offense trick, need some tanks!
Lol. Not as bad as the cannon offense, at least! Unless they get too close to your base and you cant build -_-. IMO that style of play is weak sauce.
-- John Dies at the End