Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting CSS
[Image: blowing-party-horn1.png]

[Image: table.jpg]
Lets keep all your retarded posts in one thread. Kthxbai
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=O8rjEs8xMJY[/video]
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
Alina, post: 112715, member: 18175 Wrote:Starts with an R, ends with an H, has more than one M in it. I won't say the name outloud.

VODKA effect .......ROFLBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

See? The admins are assholes. You call them out, and they start disrespecting you. Oh, and it says I've been kicked every time I join. I don't even get to see the map.
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]
I lash out at how horrible the admins are, and I go from being a beloved player to a "retard that has nothing important to say". That's the biggest load of shit I've ever heard in my entire life. I point out how bad the ban issue is, and my admin app goes from 4 Yes 1 No on the votes, to all saying No. It's a load of trash, and the fact they blame the server being empty on a DDOS that happened over six months ago is ridiculous.

All the admins say is that I'm pissed because I didn't get admin, but I said BEFORE my admin app was even reviewed in my Quitting CSS post that I don't care about it anymore. They have absolutely no idea what they're doing, and treat non-admins as though they are lesser individuals.

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE ADMIN POWERS DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT. I know as an admin, people will generally dislike you (I've been there dozens of times, trust me), but to just be outright sour to everybody and deleting or modifying posts that go against the admins is so ridiculous. I can assure you this post will either be deleted, modified, or turned into a joke by a root admin (I.E. saying I'm a retard and I don't know what I'm talking about, even though most players love me and know I'm not a sourpuss).
I have a question for you. Why are you making this more dramatic then it already is? If you go, you go. If you stay, you stay. Why do you need to make an announcement about it? TBH, I wasn't even around for all the drama that has been going on, but just reading this post you have here makes I sound like you were butthurt about not getting admin. I don't see why, people get rejected all the time.
I was right about you.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Jenni, post: 112736, member: 17912 Wrote:I have a question for you. Why are you making this more dramatic then it already is? If you go, you go. If you stay, you stay. Why do you need to make an announcement about it? TBH, I wasn't even around for all the drama that has been going on, but just reading this post you have here makes I sound like you were butthurt about not getting admin. I don't see why, people get rejected all the time.
I said this before I posted my app. Obviously you can't read.
Alina, post: 112735, member: 18175 Wrote:and my admin app goes from 4 Yes 1 No on the votes, to all saying No

Just curious which of the two admins on your friend list is giving you this information?
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]