Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting CSS
George Of The Jungle, post: 112762, member: 3094 Wrote:[Image: syxqn7.jpg]
Everybody thinks this is a joke. Ask somebody that actually knows me! I don't go around just starting shit for no reason at all.... Who are the root admins that have access to modify posts?
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]
Actually, I think you were trying to type "It was originally..." but you forgot the t. It happens.
[Image: tumblr_miqlcqZATp1s5307io1_500.gif]
Phoen1x, post: 112764, member: 18091 Wrote:Actually, I think you were trying to type "It was originally..." but you forgot the t. It happens.
I'm not joking. Somebody for the love of fuck give me the root admin list, I wanna know what is going on. This is ridiculous. Even my profile picture and signature are gone!
Some say it could be found under 'Staff'.
That doesn't answer my question. There's so many people.
Alina, post: 112758, member: 18175 Wrote:I was originally a General thread about me quitting CSS
Yes, but it was moved after the flaming started.

Alina, post: 112758, member: 18175 Wrote:they started modifying my posts and turned it into this because all of the sudden I'm considered a troll for whatever reason.
You've accused us of editing your posts several times now. I have not been able to find a single instance of this being true.

Are you going to pull a mahyar and now claim your account was hijacked?

[Image: m9uk45.jpg]
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Alina, post: 112765, member: 18175 Wrote:I'm not joking. Somebody for the love of fuck give me the root admin list, I wanna know what is going on. This is ridiculous. Even my profile picture and signature are gone!
You caught me, it was me. All me, HAHAHA IM SUCH A TROLL.

No bison, it was me. I deleted all the logs, I have something against Alina. IM SORRY DONT REMOVE MY ADMIN
M. Bison, post: 112768, member: 359 Wrote:Yes, but it was moved after the flaming started.

You've accused us of editing your posts several times now. I have not been able to find a single instance of this being true.

[Image: m9uk45.jpg]
Do you know how fucking easy it is to clip that stuff out? Even with MS Paint, you could cut that out of the photo...
So, the entity is lying here?
[Image: tumblr_miqlcqZATp1s5307io1_500.gif]
I give up. This is so ridiculous. I am at a loss. At this point, I don't even know who did it. As far as I can tell Riser is being sarcastic, and so far absolutely nobody has given any evidence (no, that stupid severely cropped photo does not count as evidence).