Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why nobody like my Video :(
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fRNttV7BK74[/video]
lol @ noscope
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 112816, member: 17690 Wrote:lol @ noscope

3 headshots in one shot ... Syrians get " Stick tohether team " as walk on straight line Wink
i fell like they all bot when they "Stick together team with traight line" tactics
[Image: tumblr_ngg2kaW9Ac1r5tymxo2_500.gif]
Syrian Style is Bot Style Wink
Noobs every where Big Grin
its 40 player online so 9 is half of the team Big Grin
GeOoOrGe, post: 112824, member: 17733 Wrote:3 headshots in one shot
yeah, that was fuckin awesome! ive only seen that happen ONE other time.. one of my teammates/clanmates got a triple awp kill on prodigy in that main hallway. its extremely rare.

one time we actually went on our private scrim server and purposefully tried to set up such a shot... three of us lined up in a row and (without moving) had another member try shooting directly at our heads... but we never managed to get a triple kill, even though we'd staged it perfectly (not even at point blank range!). i never thought id see another triple awp kill again--thanks for sharing! Smile
-- John Dies at the End
GeOoOrGe, post: 112824, member: 17733 Wrote:3 headshots in one shot ... Wink

Hands down ur best . Very rare shot . if im there i wold like wtf how did u learn that ... and my brain is all about zombie mod all the way Lol.
[Image: tumblr_ngg2kaW9Ac1r5tymxo2_500.gif]
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 112830, member: 17690 Wrote:yeah, that was fuckin awesome! ive only seen that happen ONE other time.. one of my teammates/clanmates got a triple awp kill on prodigy in that main hallway. its extremely rare.

one time we actually went on our private scrim server and purposefully tried to set up such a shot... three of us lined up in a row and (without moving) had another member try shooting directly at our heads... but we never managed to get a triple kill, even though we'd staged it perfectly (not even at point blank range!). i never thought id see another triple awp kill again--thanks for sharing! Smile

That was Your team mate ? I dont know if its the same ... But i saw that shoot Big Grin
Three kills at prodigy ... Did you or some one record that Smile
I lost my link Smile
And thx this is the reason why i share this Video ... only one time i saw such a shoot Smile
2 headshots is popular at SY servers because as i told FA ... they are like " Just stick Together " Wink
Thx anyway Smile
GeOoOrGe, post: 112832, member: 17733 Wrote:That was Your team mate ? I dont know if its the same ... But i saw that shoot Big Grin
Three kills at prodigy ... Did you or some one record that Smile
I lost my link Smile
And thx this is the reason why i share this Video ... only one time i saw such a shoot Smile
2 headshots is popular at SY servers because as i told FA ... they are like " Just stick Together " Wink
Thx anyway Smile
Well, my teammate/clanmate was the one who got the triple AWP hs that I witnessed, but this was years ago (back when CAL was still going). And no, I wasn't fast enough to get a screenshot, and he wasn't recording cuz it was just our pub server. But I remember it clearly cuz we were all like "wtf? was that just a triple hs?" hahaha. A double headshot is cool, but not very impressive. I play DM almost exclusively, and see those pretty often Smile... but they're still fun to get if you're the one shooting. Love it when they line up all nice for you Smile
-- John Dies at the End