Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My application for NW [Approved]
KuYa, post: 112644, member: 17183 Wrote:Application:

- KuYa

- STEAM_0:1:60121228

- Awps-R-Us (ARU), FORMER HDK (i quit HDK for some time now just to be clear)

- Looking for a group that is not snobbish and are friendly. I'm looking for camaraderie and not a group who's trying to look cool in front of others. I heard from one of your members (or maybe officer now) that he's having fun in NW and that he's enjoying his stay with you guys so i took his words and im giving it a try.

-About yourself- well, i've been playing counter-strike since 1999 when counter-strike was first introduced. At that time we had to open up half life first and then enable the counter-strike mod from HL. I was with one of the good clans in the Philippines and we reached regional championships but lost in the nationals. I live in Sugar Land, Texas (a suburb near houston). If there's anything you would want to know about me, feel free to ask.

Night Watch Members I know: R J U, Birdfood, ISPIYA, Mr. Tea or Tea (idk i forgot i know it's tea-something), and i've been having short words with cucu ( don't know if that counts)

Microphone? Yes
Webcam? Yes

HI KuYa! I am letting you know that your application is under review! As Cucu stated, please bare with us due to the timing constraints that a few of us have this Summer. Thanks for your interest in Night Watch and I look forward to playing together soon!

Do you play on any particular WL servers? If so, which ones do you play on consistently?
hey wicks. It's all good im not in a hurry anyway and I aint goin anywhere like cucu.... unfortunately.

I knew i forgot to put in something. It was what servers i play in. I was thinking what it was.
I play all over wL but my main server is of course snipers thats where I'm known the most. Then d2dm (when it was packed before the attack and pop maps), dm crack, used to go to dm office a lot, sometimes zombies and sometimes in asian servers when i like to lag-kill people lmao
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
Welcome to Night Watch KuYa! I look forward to playing in the servers with you Big Grin

I am moving to Florida in two weeks but will be up and playing soon enough. See you all then!