Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FN Project-90 Restriction on PUG servers (ASIA and US)
Hello. Hi. Yadda Yadda.

I, Phoenix Yakumo, represent a majority of the PUG Side of the wL community. We, the puggers of wL have an issue we all wish to be taken cared of. The FN P-90 has been a complete nuisance to every player who doesn't use this Tier-0 level weapon regularly. This weapon boasts in heavy damage despite the size of the round and the size of the weapon's barrel in general. The weapon also has a very VERY low recoil. With this advantage, the FN P-90 can be sprayed with almost pinpoint accuracy. The reduced spread pattern of this over-powered SMG makes this weapon way too powerful to be used in PUG.

So we, the majority of the pugger's division wish to have this weapon restricted permanently from pug use. Players who use this regularly are people like "Pain Monopoly" and "Jlooook" and there are a few others. The gun gives them the advantage where many other players need to fight with the other rifle's accuracy and spread pattern to kill just one. In addition, the power it has in such close quarters is just an unfair advantage.

As I now finish off this thread, a personal note from yours truly. If ever the FN P-90 is removed from pugs, I will forever be in debt to War-Lords and I will find a way to donate to this server. Donation as in "Cash." This is our plea War-Lords, remove this nuisance! We suffer daily! Please turn our pugs into a better place~!

Thank you.

-Sincerely and yours truly, Phoenix Yakumo of the Yakumo Household and the Council of Professionalism.
[Image: tumblr_miqlcqZATp1s5307io1_500.gif]
We of the house of Zakalara agree. That is all.
I agree with Phoenix, the "PRO-90" is overpowered. It is very unfair.
QQ HURR DURR PLZ RESTRICT AWPS TOO
OMG SAKO. We should get rid of those autos too !!
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Ban TMP because i use it a lot...Rolleyes
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
Very soon, I'll be writing a book that compares the old Counter-Strike: Source weapons to the newer weapons introduced in the patch.

@[USER=14933]Black Blood[/USER], I rarely see it on pugs and due to the price and risk of the weapon, I didn't need to write another segment to suggest the restriction on the auto snipers. But the p90 is only 2350 and can be purchased almost every round except on hard eco rounds.

@[USER=5288]Raptor[/USER], Now why the hell would we want to restrict the tampon!? Lemmie give you all my analysis on the tampon:
The Refirerate is higher than the p90, in fact, it has the highest refire rate in the game though I could be wrong. However, the weapon only has 30 rounds and the round in question is a 9x18 projectile fired from a machine that can match an air soft. The damage is so weak, it only rivals the glock. The effective range on this weapon is piss poor. You\ll be 30% lucky to hit a barn from 50 meter in a full automatic spray down, or even a burst in that matter and have effective damage. The recoil is considerably low but then again, take a look at the weapon's mechanics and the kind of round it uses. Plus, with a tactical hand grip, it makes the weapon a lot easier to maintain full auto.

In the overall statistics; the Schmidt Silenced Tactical Machine Pistol is highly effective only for eco rounds or if you really are very successful in Close-Quarters Combat or CQC. The weapon itself isn't OP and therefore, should'nt be restricted. PLUS! It was used by professional source players even during the first seasons of CAL.
[Image: tumblr_miqlcqZATp1s5307io1_500.gif]
What's the big deal about the p90? Its a terrible weapon... The only people that find the P90 "op" are bad players. Players who can't utilize the power of the AK or M4 and its varients. The rifles will ALWAYS be superior to the SMGs. When you can aim with a rifle and kill from any distance, no matter what the other guy is using, you will almost always win the TTK battle against a P90 user. Those who can't beat it complain.
WOP DA MAN, STREET CRED, YAYA
Everyone hates weapons they don't use.

I hate AWPs cause I think people just stand in one spot and wait for the enemies to walk into their scopes but I improvise. Rush and flank em, all day errday.

P90s, whenever I'm crouching and spraying I get insta 1-shot hs from 50000km away so instead I either prefire or do long stafes to counter them.

They aren't going to be removed, PUGs are meant to be competitive.. with very little changes to the game to make it how it was supposed to be played.
Someone get that stick out of riser's ass. I would, but i'm currently employed full time getting sticks out of US players.