Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Fellow Nightwatch crew members
Haven't been on in a while due to working so gawd dammed much, so I thought I would just poke my little head in the threads and say Hiiiiiiii!
I am hoping things calm down at work soon so I can pick on you guys! <3 and miss you all! toodle motha fkn lew!
Yea, I think a lot of us have been busy here towards the end of the summer, which is understandable. I just moved to Florida and just started to really get my house in order. So with that said, I am just now getting back onto CSS myself. See you soon!
(Sep 02 2014, 01:17 PM)Wicked Wrote: Yea, I think a lot of us have been busy here towards the end of the summer, which is understandable. I just moved to Florida and just started to really get my house in order. So with that said, I am just now getting back onto CSS myself. See you soon!

I need a new setup now. My Steam completely screwed up my CSS and its done for. I can still play other games but overall I need to upgrade my 5 year old setup. We all need to game together again!
– Gᴏᴅᴢɪʟʟᴀ.

[Image: latest?cb=20130801185436][Image: 325786_101.png]
I had to stop playing a while ago due to work, family and business development. I play ps4 2-3 hours per week. I encourage everyone to add me there to keep our bridges up. Just stopped by to say hi.

PSN: iRuplayer
Add a message saying that you're from warlords. Thanks.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]