Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  A Ban Appeal
In Game Name: -Potat0-
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:1164498560 (I use no-steam atm by the way. Will definitely purchase in the future.)
Servers Banned In:  (wL) 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch,  (wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch |ASIA|, and probably any other wL server I'll try to connect to.

It all happened so quickly. I was just getting ready for another DM session to improve my aim on Crackhouse (I am a regular there btw.) and as I try to connect tonight, I got an SMAC Eye Test Violation thing popping up on my screen and the dreaded words: PERMANENTLY BANNED. I couldn't play at all.

It was shocking for me indeed since I have never once hacked in the server (or at all in general) and I've visited it so many times to the point that I'm one of the top 10 scorers on it (check the server on gametracker.com), and I've become quite known there. (I know and played with admins like Splice, Joltzz, etc.)

It might have been something to do with the session I had the other night where I was getting in the zone and some guy was somewhat calling me out for cheating with my head-shotting spree and somewhat shaky movements and all. (I assume that's what got them suspicious. I don't have steady hands when I get in the zone and I shake my mouse around a teeny bit.) But I'm not sure if that has anything to do with this. Just something that might help out.

And once again, to make it clear, I have never hacked and I don't ever plan to, which is why this surprised me so. I also don't think I've downloaded anything at all that might have anything to do with this. The only things downloaded the past days were some facebook pictures...and my mom did so (we share the pc.).

Thanks for taking the time to read.
Pls wait for aroot adnin to check on the matter. thank you
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

Will do. Thank you as well.
I forgot to update this thread. The ban was already removed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol