Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Err...Greetings
Music
I guess I'm quite new to the website, but I've been playing on wL servers for probably a year or so already, so I thought I might as well introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Aaron, more commonly known in the CS world as "-Potat0-" (Don't judge. I came up with that in a few seconds since I couldn't think of a better name at the time.). I'm not really the competitive type and usually just play online for pure fun (and also to improve my aim and skills and what not.). I'm a 16 year-old male as of making this post, (just in case I might magically turn into a toad, which might not be that bad) and currently use a no-steam version of CSS. The reason for this is because I don't have the money to legally purchase the game yet and am hoping to graduate college to get a job to buy it. Also, I hope to be able to buy a better PC soon since this one is very crappy that I can't even play CS:GO on it...soon...

I've actually only really been very active on the Deathmatch servers since I get more lols and fun there. So much so that I got to the top 10 rank in terms of scoring on Crackhouse DM (Yes, I'm that addicted.) Although I do visit competitive servers from time to time, nothing will take me away from the DM servers. In the mean time though, I've been banned for some reason, so I'll have to wait for my appeal to be evaluated and such.

Anyways, additional information if you wanna know me more:
- Born and raised in Philippines
- Straight and available (I bet 99% of the people here are guys anyways, so...ignore this)
- Been playing CS since '04...I think (I can't remember the actual year, but I was probably 5-6 something yrs old.)
- Love bacon, hamburgers, bacon, potatoes, pizza,....bacon
- Trying to pursue music career. I think I got the ability of oido (if that's how it's spelled) so it helps.
- Shy, timid, and calm in real life, still somewhat shy, timid, and calm on the internet. I just say "nice skills" to someone who is pwning me rather than fume and rage.

Sorry for the long read. Potato is at the bottom. If wanna ask questions, don't hesitate to. I'm a very friendly guy.  Smile
[Image: potato.png]
I'm a female and I'm very interested.

Wanna hook up?
welcome to our forums, -Potat0-

(Oct 05 2014, 07:14 PM)Riser Wrote: I'm a female and I'm very interested.
Wanna hook up?
riser, the kathoey.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Potato welcome to forum.... by da way Never hook up with Riser...SHE IS A WHORE.... :/
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

(Oct 06 2014, 01:26 AM)M. Bison Wrote: welcome to our forums, -Potat0-

(Oct 05 2014, 07:14 PM)Riser Wrote: I'm a female and I'm very interested.
Wanna hook up?
riser, the kathoey.

Bison knows wuts up.
(Oct 06 2014, 02:41 AM)KINGKONG Wrote: Potato welcome to forum.... by da way Never hook up with Riser...SHE IS A WHORE.... :/

Acknowledged.