Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Account missing/confused
Hey guys, so yesterday I was on my steam account, and suddenly I got logged out of it and it said that my account has expired or something like that, I had to re-enter my password to be able to log in, but I entered my password and I was 100% sure that I got it right, but it said "Incorrect login" I tried recovering my password but I didn't get any verification code from steam, I made sure that I typed my email add and password right and still nothing happened. It also said "We could not find an account with that username or email"
Everything was perfectly fine 2 days ago.
^ that's my number one problem. I hope you guys can find a solution for it.
Second problem is:
I tried to sign into my friend's steam account and it worked. I tried launching the game "Counter Strike Source" and I joined MG wL server but it says that she's banned, the reason is :"Unknown MutliHack: Variant B". I asked her if she downloaded any mutlihack she said she didn't, she barely plays cs anymore. But I remembered that she gave her account to a guy cause he was banned too, so she thought he might be able to join if he used her account but it didn't work. I'm not sure about that guy's steam name/ID.
I made a new account, got CSS and tried to join wL but I'm still banned. Same reason.
I didn't install any multihack too.
PLEASE UNBAN!!

-Yuuki Asuna
The ban on STEAM_0:0:99278901 has been removed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol