Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned on Servers
Hey all,

Name: CookieMonster
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18600701
Server: (wL) 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET

I'm a little confused. Tried to connect today and got a perm ban notice for material wallhacks. I'm not even sure what a material wallhack is. I don't always play on this server but I do drop in occasionally and would like to play again. Is it possible that I was IP banned? I was playing on a local connection today with other players. I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thank you,
Aaron (CookieMonster)
Please link your steam account in your user control panel. Thank you
Done!
The ban is valid and will stay in place.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Can you at least explain how the ban was put in place? I was not using my personal home PC when this ban occurred. I tried to log into my account and the ban set in on my STEAM ID. I've looked at the ban record and it shows two profiles. Mine and an ID that doesn't link to a community profile. What is this?
Console banned you for a wallhack.
I understand that. I've read the ban report. However, this cannot be the case. I've never used any cheats in my time playing. My account has always remained in good status. I'm trying to be reasonable guys. I was playing in a cafe style type environment. I took over another players unit when they left and logged into my account and was automatically perm banned from your server. The report shows an ID which I have never seen, including mine. I have never cheated in almost a decade of play. Can we not work this out?

Thank you,
Aaron