Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Ban Appeal
Name: doreimii
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13998045
Server: 63.141.232.217:27015

I have been playing on this server for many years and just came back from a year long hiatus. A few days ago, I played here without a hitch then tried again today to find that I've been permanently banned. Incredibly baffled and disillusioned, I came here to see why and searched to find that some other account or person is somehow "linked" to my ban. That person's ban was from July of this year which was during my hiatus. I also have no idea who or what that person is and why they're even related to me.

I have been kicked before for doing well so I wouldn't be surprised if that happened but this really irks me being wrongfully accused or mistakenly banned. At the very least, I would like to ask an admin to look into this matter and give me a reasonable explanation onto why I've been permanently banned.

Lastly, I have no idea how to prove one's innocence but if you can look into your server's history, I have played on this particular server for years and have never had an issue and if I had, it was resolved. I have many friends who are active members on this server that can vouch for me. If requested, I can provide anything necessary to help resolve this case.

Feel free to message me on steam at any time. I would like to resolve this asap for conscience's sake. Thanks.
The ban has been removed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Thank you for the quick response.