Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal
Name: Jenfy ,
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98908419 / http://steamcommunity.com/id/mNsGAME
Server: wL Pug 1 , wL Pug 2 , wL Pug 3
It was pistol round on Dust2 and i was going to B site.
After i reach the B site , i was about to shoot but i was automatically dc.
And something pop out on my screen saying : Permanent Ban SMAC 0.8.6.0 : Eye Test Violation
I was shock and i dont even know whats goind on and happening here. Even i dont understand what does it mean. I've been playing this server for a quiet long time . When i try out other server i can play it only wL Pug 1 , wL Pug 2 and wL Pug 3 i can't play it .
The Name that ill use to play this server is ,
Jenfy ,
JΣnfy ,
Nice to meet you all ! PEACE!
JENFY
PEACE
A root admin has to review your situation, please be patient until one does. (:
(Nov 08 2014, 01:54 PM)Hamaerox Wrote: A root admin has to review your situation, please be patient until one does. (:

Sure thing m8 ! I don't mind waiting ! Nice to meet you Big Grin
JENFY
PEACE
The ban is valid and will not be removed. Repurchase the game to play here again.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Doesn't make sense when my younger phoon can play the server and i cant . Use some logic , him and me have been playing this server for a long time and the thing pop out the same thing and he can play and i cant . Lol ..
JENFY
PEACE
And if you gonna say that my steam account is new and less hour . Come on dude , doesnt mean new account is a hacker . I make new account because i got purpose . Well i just hope u understand me tho . If ur decision is still denied for me to play this server then i have nth more to say and respect your answer . Well nice to meet you tho Smile
JENFY
PEACE
(Nov 12 2014, 02:23 AM)Jenfy Wrote: And if you gonna say that my steam account is new and less hour . Come on dude , doesnt mean new account is a hacker . I make new account because i got purpose . Well i just hope u understand me tho . If ur decision is still denied for me to play this server then i have nth more to say and respect your answer . Well nice to meet you tho Smile

Eye Angels bans are almost never lifted because there's almost no chance of a false-positive happening. You weren't banned for having a new account but for cheating.

If you want to play on our servers again, please create a new account with a new copy of CS: GO and post your new Steam ID up on a new thread before joining.