Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Css ban
NAME : Cold_fusion
STEAM ID: 0:0:705830002
SERVER: All WL Servers
i got banned for no reason,this is just another annoying repost for my reposted repost of my reposted previous ban appeal and FYI this isnt about me dying to play in ur server lolz i just cant stand being banned for smthng which i havent done.maybe next time ya all recruit a detective agent as an admin and do multiple researches on banned users rather than ignoring their post and opinions cuz of ur  lack of knowledge in hacks and cheats.i really feel sorry for those who ban users for nothing.
You were banned for cheating. You have already placed a ban appeal at http://war-lords.net/showthread.php?tid=14737 and were denied. The rules are clear in stating you may NOT reapply. Your ban will stay in place and as stated before, you will need to buy a new copy of CSS to play on the WL servers.

DENIED
alright! say,that i bought another copy of csConfused on steam and i join in one of ur servers and the way i play(sniping-camper) will exactly be as same as demos posted before on one of my ban appeal threads.probably one of the victims who i'll be dominating may upload another demo of me playing and report my steam id that am hacking,cheating whatsoever,am gunna get my arse banned here again for sure and i know that! so my question is what if i get banned again for nothing? what if i get banned again of false accusation? what if i get banned over and over again?what u gunna do abt it? ur gunna ask me to post another ban appeal,deny it and ask me to buy another copy of csConfused? or ur gunna handle it in a different way? do i have to buy a copy of cs;s every time i get banned in here?does this has smthng to do with no-steam versions?
(Nov 20 2014, 05:07 AM)Deadshot007 Wrote: my question is what if i get banned again for nothing?
If your definition of 'nothing' includes cheating, then yes, yes you will be banned again for 'nothing'.

(Nov 20 2014, 05:07 AM)Deadshot007 Wrote: what if i get banned again of false accusation?
I would never ban someone over an accusation alone. There has to be significant evidence showing their guilt.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Create another thread without buying a new copy of CSS and your posting privileges will be suspended.

The decision is you remained banned until you buy a new copy of CS: S on Steam, then you are free to post up your new ID and the ban will be adjusted.

REJECTED
ok bye