Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal :)
Name:DriveR
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:872619739
For more info:http://servers.war-lords.net/bans/29650

First and foremost,I am sincerely sorry for having hacked your server.To be honest,I didn't know what I was doing.Infact,a friend blinded me into this thing of using an Aimbot.It all started when I joined a random russian server-can't remember what it's name was-it was my first time to play Counter strike source and I knew nothing about it.Several minutes later,I ended up dying most of the time and got frustrated.I was about to leave the server when a guy came running past me at lightning speed.At first I was amazed by the speed but then he ended up killing me.I asked him where he got the hack from and he told me the website-i will not mention the website because I don't want others going through the wrong path-

I quickly opened up Google chrome and went there and downloaded it and then ran it.There before me was the GUI when I pressed insert.With no mercy,I killed everyone on the server within seconds, giving each and every person a headshot and that's when I got my first ban.I didn't care about the ban because I knew there were several other servers to hack in.The habit went on until I stopped to think about how many servers I am banned in and what I was doing was it right?

From there,I went on the net looking for sites and advice that could help me change and be better.This link helped me a lot along with other Youtube videos:http://www.netcodeilluminati.com/forums/general-css/3476-css-holy-bible-how-get-good-game-dazed-feat-other-pros.html.So far I am doing well and my kill ratio is changing.
Long story short,I am sorry for having hacked your server and I promise I won't do it again since I have found the right way to play. :angel:
[Image: Vg1vIB5ZB0INGJGzHy8GcZBrsvaDLH0DiAAUp9mk...XxSu9=s170]
(Dec 15 2014, 10:10 AM)Finlaze Wrote: NameBig GrinriveR
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:872619739
For more info:http://servers.war-lords.net/bans/29650

First and foremost,I am sincerely sorry for having hacked your server.To be honest,I didn't know what I was doing.Infact,a friend blinded me into this thing of using an Aimbot.It all started when I joined a random russian server-can't remember what it's name was-it was my first time to play Counter strike source and I knew nothing about it.Several minutes later,I ended up dying most of the time and got frustrated.I was about to leave the server when a guy came running past me at lightning speed.At first I was amazed by the speed but then he ended up killing me.I asked him where he got the hack from and he told me the website-i will not mention the website because I don't want others going through the wrong path-

I quickly opened up Google chrome and went there and downloaded it and then ran it.There before me was the GUI when I pressed insert.With no mercy,I killed everyone on the server within seconds, giving each and every person a headshot and that's when I got my first ban.I didn't care about the ban because I knew there were several other servers to hack in.The habit went on until I stopped to think about how many servers I am banned in and what I was doing was it right?

From there,I went on the net looking for sites and advice that could help me change and be better.This link helped me a lot along with other Youtube videos:http://www.netcodeilluminati.com/forums/general-css/3476-css-holy-bible-how-get-good-game-dazed-feat-other-pros.html.So far I am doing well and my kill ratio is changing.
Long story short,I am sorry for having hacked your server and I promise I won't do it again since I have found the right way to play. Angel
Please wait for a root admin to see through the matter.
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
Ok no worries,let him take his time Smile
Well thank you Fraz,even though I don't know you,at least you have a heart of Forgiveness and sure I'll give them to you
Good on you for admitting straight out but we have a no unban policy for cheaters. Your only option is to rebuy CSS on Steam and post up your new account before joining our servers again.

REJECTED