Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal
Name: (The in-game name used during the time of ban): Joseph
SteamID: (The banned steam ID): STEAM_0:0:25432826

Well, the reason for the ban is BHOP-Scripts. As I've read on different ban appeals is that this is considered cheating and that these kinds of bans will never be lifted, but I'd like to explain my side of the story before being automatically denied. About a year ago I began to try and make maps, I first tried making a surf map and that didn't go as planned so I figured I'd try and make a BHOP map. I had everything figured out and I was in the process of making it and when making it I need to test it correct? After this I went and downloaded an autohotkey script so that I could test the map due to the fact that I can't really BHOP all that well as it is. During my time testing I decided I would take a break and play some normal CS:S so that I could think about my map. Without realizing, I still had my autohotkey script running when I went to play on one of your servers, and I was auto banned upon accidentally using it. Seeing as how this was an honest mistake, I was wondering if I'd have a chance of having this ban removed. (Besides, Autohotkey isn't considered cheating by many different resources even VAC because it's literally only a program that spams spacebar on your desktop and doesn't modify the game in any way.) Now that I'm back into CS:S I'd really love to be able to participate in your servers and have fun.

Thanks for reading.  Heart
There's no way autohotkey could trigger this detection.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Dec 24 2014, 05:25 AM)M. Bison Wrote: There's no way autohotkey could trigger this detection.

I'm not 100% certain it was Auto hot key, but thats all I remember using. Either way, it wasn't intentional.