Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  [QUESTION]About the Ban
Sorry for posting here couldn't find appropriate place to post. Old thread is locked.

So heres the story,
I was playing on wl servers for more than 2 years then I had to go to different city for some work so I let my cousin play on my account which was the biggest mistake. He cheated, used wall-hack and shit, as a result my account got VAC'd. So to play again i bought a new account/copy of CS:S and now i found out that my this new account is also VAC'd(1/12/2015). I googled a little and found out that if you did not completely delete the hack/cheat there is a chance you can get a VAC ban. Here's the link -
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/sh...?t=3188208

I want to clear few things here -

1. Sorry for all this.
2. If i were a hacker i wouldn't have bought a new acc. right after my VAC ban on #1 account and that too with the same identity. No hacker ain't that stupid.
3. I really liked the wl community, that's why i am still here discussing the problem.

What was all that?

I really want to play on the wl servers cause these are the only good servers and i like CS:S(the only game i play).
So my question is -  Am i allowed to play on the wl servers again with the same identity if i buy a new account/CSS?
wait for a root admin to respond on your matter.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

The buy new copy does not apply to everyone.

REJECTED