Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WTF] backwards responsible for recent DoS attacks
Hi, I'm one of the admins of WTF and I'm sorry for what happened to your servers. But I swear to God that we didn't DDOSed your servers. Our servers got DDoSed too since last week and we still couldn't access our servers, cause they messed up the server codes pretty well. But I'm not blaming warlords for that. Some trolls and fags we banned before (mostly Russians) may behind all of this. I hate having bad thoughts between us,  all I want is to unite 2 cs communities (WTF and WL) and be friends again. By the way, I'm currently playing on your servers. Peace out!  Smile
(Feb 02 2015, 06:22 PM)[Jollibee] RoMz Wrote:
(Feb 01 2015, 04:40 PM)M. Bison Wrote:
(Jan 31 2015, 11:36 PM)George Of The Jungle Wrote: Mutual assured destruction
I'd say a probable outcome at this point. The perpetual attacks are a good indication that diplomacy failed. So I'm no longer going to obstruct people who want to retaliate. I plan to sit, watch, and laugh as both communities try to tear each other apart. Tongue

Bison,

You should set a good example as a leader or use to be leader of your community.  Just saying......

What makes you think he isn't already doing so? He's keeping his composure behind all this and isn't nerd raging at people without proof. You should also watch what you say ... JUST SAYING.
(Feb 03 2015, 04:19 AM)RJU Wrote: Ahh too bad it's over. That was a good laugh at that wtfrepresent that just represented how shitty of a leadership wt-f has.

We are not affliated with the name "wtfrepresent". He wants to make trolls and tear wtf and wl apart. And please don't attack our community as the investigation is not yet fully complete. We respect your community. Smile
(Feb 04 2015, 10:02 AM)[WTF] Rick Astley Wrote:
(Feb 03 2015, 04:19 AM)RJU Wrote: Ahh too bad it's over. That was a good laugh at that wtfrepresent that just represented how shitty of a leadership wt-f has.

We are not affliated with the name "wtfrepresent". He wants to make trolls and tear wtf and wl apart. And please don't attack our community as the investigation is not yet fully complete. We respect your community. Smile

Bing Bao, Bing Bao  Tongue
(Feb 04 2015, 11:04 AM)LURV <3 Wrote:
(Feb 04 2015, 10:02 AM)[WTF] Rick Astley Wrote:

Bing Bao, Bing Bao  Tongue

Chorizo Bing Bao! Big Grin
I PM you.
(Feb 03 2015, 06:00 PM)KINGKONG Wrote: WTF!!!!!! end of season one ???? When is next season coming out  Tongue

Stay tuned for the next season of.....
(Feb 04 2015, 03:44 AM)Jenni Wrote:
I'd say a probable outcome at this point. The perpetual attacks are a good indication that diplomacy failed. So I'm no longer going to obstruct people who want to retaliate. I plan to sit, watch, and laugh as both communities try to tear each other apart. Tongue

Bison,

You should set a good example as a leader or use to be leader of your community.  Just saying......

What makes you think he isn't already doing so?  He's keeping his composure behind all this and isn't nerd raging at people without proof.  You should also watch what you say ... JUST SAYING.

Is your panties too tight? I was commenting on how he said that he wasn't going to do anything about the argument between the 2 communities. Now, there is a light because Bison and Vane are communicating with each other about this issues on hand.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse
(Feb 04 2015, 07:31 PM)[Jollibee] RoMz Wrote:
(Feb 04 2015, 03:44 AM)Jenni Wrote:
Bison,
What makes you think he isn't already doing so?  He's keeping his composure behind all this and isn't nerd raging at people without proof.  You should also watch what you say ... JUST SAYING.
Is your panties too tight?  I was commenting on how he said that he wasn't going to do anything about the argument between the 2 communities. Now, there is a light because Bison and Vane are communicating with each other about this issues on hand.
Do you even know what he has and hasn't been doing? You yourself seen the nerd rage and you come at him telling him to set a good example as leader. Like really dude? Do you even know exactly what is going on? If not then I suggest you stay quiet and stop instigating.
Season 2 has already begun Tongue
Childvolution has begun too.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.