Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WTF] backwards responsible for recent DoS attacks
(Feb 02 2015, 06:22 PM)[Jollibee] RoMz Wrote:
(Feb 01 2015, 04:40 PM)M. Bison Wrote:
(Jan 31 2015, 11:36 PM)George Of The Jungle Wrote: Mutual assured destruction
I'd say a probable outcome at this point. The perpetual attacks are a good indication that diplomacy failed. So I'm no longer going to obstruct people who want to retaliate. I plan to sit, watch, and laugh as both communities try to tear each other apart. Tongue

Bison,

You should set a good example as a leader or use to be leader of your community.  Just saying......

Good luck with that RoMz... Bison has proven to be an excellent leader... an excellent leader of morons who himself said "I'll step aside now and if anyone wants to DDoS go right ahead" -- in not so many words

... yeahhhhh text book leadership hahaha /sad
Alright little fella, you're starting to get tiresome. Go take a nap.
(Feb 02 2015, 06:44 PM)Mr. Joltzz Wrote: Alright little fella, you're starting to get tiresome. Go take a nap.

Then ban me faggot, do me that honor.

Is little fella what you call your tiny dick? hahahahaha
@wtfrepresent. Excellent leader of moron?. You the one pointing fingers at us ddosing the server without any evidence. Whereas we gave u clear proof that one of your member is targeting us. Since your the "smart one" How about you get your member to stop his attack. Your server is most likely ddos due to result of that ddos. Instead of wasting your time and post irrelevant post on our forums? Because at the moment your basically making a joke of yourself.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
(Feb 02 2015, 07:17 PM)Black Blood Wrote: @wtfrepresent.  Excellent leader of moron?. You the one pointing fingers at us ddosing the server without any evidence. Whereas we gave u clear proof that one of your member is targeting us.  Since your the "smart one" How about you get your member to stop his attack. Your server is most likely ddos due to result of that ddos. Instead of wasting your time and post irrelevant post on our forums? Because at the moment your basically making a joke of yourself.

Please learn English, I got an instant headache reading your broken English.

BTW... your =/= you're

Your -- Something that belongs to you.
You're -- Abbreviation for You Are.

Congratulations, now you may have a chance at not sounding like a fucking idiot every time you type something.
lol, run out of stuff to blabber about? hahaha

do yourself a favour, go and "mitigate" the ddos attacks on your servers instead of trying to make a fool out of yourself here
Yes I am g0ing too type in pE5ect Engrand. Pl3se d0nt m1nd my 3N6rAnd.

Now getting to the point, as your name username currently shows your "representing wtf" as I am concerned, you using words like "tiny dick" , "faggot" ,"fucking idiot" reflects on your community. Shows us how this "excellent leadership" of urs. But Hhonestly, Keep flaming us on here, I am sure I am not the only one enjoying it.
oh and it's "By the way" not BTW.

Congratulations, now you may have a chance at not sounding like a fucking idiot every time you type something.
(Feb 02 2015, 07:15 PM)wtfrepresent Wrote:
(Feb 02 2015, 06:44 PM)Mr. Joltzz Wrote: Alright little fella, you're starting to get tiresome. Go take a nap.

Then ban me faggot, do me that honor.

Is little fella what you call your tiny dick? hahahahaha

Why are you continuing to talk shit like that? Are you trying to make WTF look bad more?
We have no clue who you are "wtfrepresent", jumping in warlords and post reply in here without announcing to us.
Now both communities are being attacked, both servers are down. I can't do anything.
> I plan to sit, and watch.
-M.Bison

-zanghfei
(Feb 02 2015, 07:41 PM)zhangfei Wrote: Why are you continuing to talk shit like that? Are you trying to make WTF look bad more?
We have no clue who you are "wtfrepresent", jumping in warlords and post reply in here without announcing to us.
Now both communities are being attacked, both servers are down. I can't do anything.
> I plan to sit, and watch.
-M.Bison

-zanghfei

wtfrepresent doesn't need to "announce" or ask permission from lesser peasants such as yourself. You will address him as "sir" from now on.
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input