Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Apelo ban
hello!
I come here to try to understand why I was banned and the worst permanent. I do not play the day and when I enter the server received a MESSAGE that was banned more permanent if I do not play the days when I committed an offense 'm not understanding .
I love the server and my favorite peopl then the comprehension of all because I want to return to the game. Sad  Sad
1. Your account that link to the forum got VAC banned
2. Your another account which you used got SMAC ban

I don't see the ban being revoked. BUT please wait for a root admin to check on it and imposed their decision.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

(Feb 19 2015, 05:38 AM)KINGKONG Wrote: 1. Your account that link to the forum got VAC banned
2. Your another account which you used got SMAC ban

I don't see the ban being revoked. BUT please wait for a root admin to check on it and imposed their decision.

Hello,
Thanks for listening , peopl check WHAT be happening because my cousin yesterday before the server goes down he first tried out and ended up being banned permanently and also is the first time he would come to play on the server .
thanks again for your attention.
The ban on STEAM_0:0:1501755119 is valid and will not be removed. Purchase CS:S on steam to play here again.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol