Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  SMAC Eye Test Violation
Name:Saint.Paolo
Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049049834/

Dear Admins or anyone with a higher authority

Good Morning(or afternoon or night depending when you read this),I have written this ban appeal concerning a ban that I have found out about at about 11:20 a.m. -11:40 a.m. on the first of March 2015. I would like to ask for your help and will provide as much information as I can in this appeal.

I usually play on the 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch Asia server or the 24/7 Office Asia server. I did not receive the ban when I was in the server, I only found out about the ban when I started up CS:S this morning and tried to join a server and was shown an error box saying that I have been banned due to SMAC Eye Test Violation. The last time I have played on your server was on Saturday, 28 February 2015, I was playing with some people like Easy Prey and Era.

I am not sure why I got the ban as I have never used any cheat programs or illegal software whenever I am in game nor will I ever decide to do so. I will never risk losing one of the games that I love to play or the means to play with some amazing friends that I have met and made while playing this game.

I thank you for taking your time to read this appeal of mine and I will appreciate any help given to me. I will respect your decisions and will not be mad at your choices. If your require any more information please contact me, and so again I thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Saint.Paolo

Quick edit here(so sorry)
I did forget to mention that I do have a VAC ban for CS:GO. It's a long story so I'll sum it up. Basically what happened was my account got hacked, the guy who hacked my account played CS:GO and decided to hack, steam helped me get my account back but they already vac banned it. I did ask if they could remove that ban as it wasn't me but they told me that they are unable to do so as the ban is for the account and not for the person who was using it at the time. Again Thx for your time and help, and will eagerly wait for your reply. (Also SRY if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes, typing in a bumpy car ride on a phone isn't very easy)
Potatoes are love, Potatoes are life,
Strife will be made, if u do not agree,
Accept him, our Lord and glorious saviour,
Patrick be his name, to him be all fame,
He puts thy lowly lowly deities to shame,
All hail Patrick the glorious saviour.

Sincerely,
Newtextdoc
Please wait for a root admin to check on your matter
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

The ban has been removed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Thank you for removing this ban, I appreciate your help in this situation, and so again thank you for your time and help.

Sincerely,
Saint.Paolo
Potatoes are love, Potatoes are life,
Strife will be made, if u do not agree,
Accept him, our Lord and glorious saviour,
Patrick be his name, to him be all fame,
He puts thy lowly lowly deities to shame,
All hail Patrick the glorious saviour.

Sincerely,
Newtextdoc