Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSGO MM High Ping
i had the same situation as yours. i complaint abt it to my previous ISP. they couldnt find out a solution. my final option was to change ISP. i did change and now i have a better ping of 5-10 at my nearest official ds server Smile
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

Alright i joined 10 different valve servers and each time it connected me to servers virginia. i tried on deathmatch and casual i wonder if mm would be the same. I think ill have to block that ip so mm puts me in a different server.
Ive figured out my problem atleast i think i did. CSGO valve matchmaking is connection me only to virgina servers and this explains why i keep getting ping around 50 because its the same servers again and again. now the problem is how do i stop mm from connecting me to virginia only and connect me to other servers instead.
You could try blocking the Virginia server IP in your firewall so it's forced to find another server. But this can become quite tedious.
(Mar 22 2015, 09:47 AM)Matt Wrote: You could try blocking the Virginia server IP in your firewall so it's forced to find another server. But this can become quite tedious.
I have been trying to block the whole range of ips but I cant figure it out, this is bothering me. this is the ip of just one Virginia server 208.78.166.117:27030 I don't know what the whole range would look like.
(Mar 22 2015, 05:47 PM)MMgHam Wrote:
(Mar 22 2015, 09:47 AM)Matt Wrote: You could try blocking the Virginia server IP in your firewall so it's forced to find another server. But this can become quite tedious.
I have been trying to block the whole range of ips but I cant figure it out, this is bothering me. this is the ip of just one Virginia server 208.78.166.117:27030 I don't know what the whole range would look like.
-update- Blocked all virginia servers and now it says failed to connect, F**ucking hell are all the east coast servers located just in virginia?
-update- still no fix to the problem. Played with 2 guys from my city and there pings are 20-30 but mine is still constant 50 and all eastcoast servers are in virginia but the server location isnt the problem.
(Mar 22 2015, 12:21 AM)#RoBsEr Wrote: bro just send hem some photo for more explain

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: 2012220_101.png]

ROB he is asking for a CONNECTION PROBLEM BRO .... hehehheheh ther is no NEED OF PHOTOS LOLOLOL
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5nFnRGWdHTeWcgQ2otJm...IrqhHAlj34]
Reinstalled windows still no fix. Bad routing seems to be the issue anybody here know how to fix a bad route?
-Update- I downloaded WTFast and it solved my problem, my ping went from 50 to 30 instantly. BOOM!