Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Application for Adminship
Name: John

Timezone: Singapore Time Zone (UTC+08:00)

Availability: I'm available mostly at nights, from around 5pm to 6am. Even if im not playing im normally easily contactable through steam or idling in the server.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm currently studing at a private school with short hours so i spend my free time playing cs, i got css last year and wL office was the first server i found and i loved it so much i never stopped playing there. I dropped out of school a few years ago and just recently decided to study again, but I'll always have time for cs Big Grin

Reason For Admin Application: Recently I've been playing more CS:GO and i would love it if i could help wL expand more into GO. On css even though in the asia office map there're always admins on at the peak times, during the odder hours like the evening or really late at night there are few admins on. There are also quite a few cheaters and people who constantly camp and refuse to achieve the objectives. I would like to rid the servers of the cheaters and encourage the campers to do the objectives.

Thank you for reading. Smile
[Image: 1552267_101.png]
Good luck john
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
I kind of had the idea that this was the next move for you after your clan app
good luck tho
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
GOOD LUCK Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5nFnRGWdHTeWcgQ2otJm...IrqhHAlj34]
Thanks kuya Smile and you too zm killer.
Good Luck!
thank you incred!
Good Luck! Smile
Good luck bro
Good luck noob
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]