Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Night Watch Application [Approved]
Thanks guys. Just linked my accounts together wicked and Ill add you right now.
Jesus Christ you guys take forever....seems legit....
(Apr 14 2015, 10:02 PM)Mind Wrote: Jesus Christ you guys take forever....seems legit....

Just be patient mind they also have their lives and jobs. As soon as they see your app you will get a response. I didn't get in NW til 3 weeks after i applied.
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
Im just busting some balls homie. Im not trippin. I have a life too Wink What's up with Risers sister though?
(Apr 15 2015, 08:31 AM)Mind Wrote: Im just busting some balls homie. Im not trippin. I have a life too Wink What's up with Risers sister though?

She's my girlfriend and 3 more wL players' girlfriend. She cannot decide between the 4 of us so we're passing her around.
Let me get most of that.
Mind, if you see me in game or online, please send me a message. I like to get some CSS time with the recruits.

Chat soon.

-Wicked
Good Luck Wink
[Image: 21103919493_c13c1c093d_o.png]
(Apr 06 2015, 11:48 PM)Mind Wrote: Name in game: MinD t|2!x
-Steam id: STEAM_0:1:44648388
-Age 27
-Steam Groups you're in(if any, no benefits). N/A
-Why Night Watch: Because fuck HDK. I own that ass.
-About yourself: Born n raised in Los Angeles area. Played CS 1.3-1.6 CAL-M 10 years ago. Did the Army thing for 6 years and back in LA making money and smoking weed everyday like a boss. Oh yeah, fuck HDK. and Lefty's faggot ass.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049562505/

Welcome to Night Watch! RJU please be sure to give him access to the NW private forums. 
Welcome to Night Watch Mind!