Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Unban
Hi Admins,
I have been banned for 24 hours for having left a PUG in the middle. But i had finished the last round of dust2 before i left the PUG. Please clarify and unban me. I have never been banned for having left a game in the middle and neither have i left the game in the middle or during the captains round or i have joined t or ct team. Please let me know why this happened. On a related note let me add that I am a regular player and am quite addicted to this game. While this ban could be a detox for this addiction the withdrawal symptoms are unbearable. It will be most appreciated if i can get a quick feedback on this matter.

Thanks,
LYNX
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54682909
The PUG bans people on warmup after the start of voting or captains. It appears you left on warmup after the PUG had already begun the voting process. If you do not intend to play the next game, try to avoid joining a team after it changes back to warmup or it will start the pug (voting process) when 10 people are on teams.

I don't see any previous PUG leave bans so I've shortened the ban to 3 hours which caused it to expire.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(May 12 2015, 02:00 PM)M. Bison Wrote: The PUG bans people on warmup after the start of voting or captains. It appears you left on warmup after the PUG had already begun the voting process. If you do not intend to play the next game, try to avoid joining a team after it changes back to warmup or it will be start the pug (voting process) when 10 people are on teams.

I don't see any previous PUG leave bans so I've shortened the ban to 3 hours which caused it to expire.

Thnx Bison, but i do not recollect having joined up any team. the screen to join the teams was up and i disconnected at that moment from the console. i did not join any team, quite positive about that. Please let me know if i did or any other quirk due to why this happened just to have a proper closure on this matter. Thnx again will be extra careful next time.