Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Unban Request
I just got the message "Banned, Detection Buny Hop" or something, clearly im not using Bhop script or something (stop using it months ago when the server Kicked me because "Autokey" or something, so i never used again to avoid a ban).

Well, as i see its because the Anticheat pugin detects some inusual software maybe? Idk, i have been playing almost everyday on MiniGames for several months, and Sniper server for a couple years and never get banned.

PS: The bhop which i used was actually a program who send a lot of "Space (jump)" comands for every time you press space key, so it was not exactly bhop, it was Autokey and the server kicked me like 3 times for using it (in sniper server), after that i dont use it again.

Nick whit the ban: Cock Magic
Regular Nick: Kyoshi Steven :v
Baned in: MiniGame CSS Server.
Thank you.
The "Autokey" program would not have triggered a ban.

A search on your SteamID reveals a history of scripting/cheating.

The ban is valid and will not be removed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(May 16 2015, 06:28 AM)M. Bison Wrote: The "Autokey" program would not have triggered a ban.

A search on your SteamID reveals a history of scripting/cheating.

The ban is valid and will not be removed.

But-but, i have never scripting in this account :c

I have been playing in War Lords for years D: Like 3 years. never got banned, cause i never cheat D: Theres no History of Cheating until today :c
If you wish to play on our servers again, you will need to purchase another copy of Steam.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(May 17 2015, 08:34 PM)kyonpyon Wrote: If you wish to play on our servers again, you will need to purchase another copy of Steam.

Thats so unfair...