Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASIA/SEA CSS Tournament 2015
(Jul 21 2015, 03:33 PM)M. Bison Wrote: Team "Rekt By" is hereby disqualified from the Tournament as a result of: 1). failure or refusal to attend semifinal match on agreed upon date; 2). playing PUGs[1][2] during the scheduled semifinal match with sufficient number of eligible players; 3). inter-clan conflict leaving insufficient number of players who are willing to attend matches.

Team "Drunkards 2" will take their place in the semifinals.

Hey all, Jan here. As a former member" of 'Rekt By' led by Ketobeast, I would like to clear up a few things in regards to the clan getting DQ'ed from the tournament and what actually transpired.
But first of all, let me apologize to the members of clan HDK on the behalf of the other players of 'Rekt By' since the said leader isn't probably going to issue an apology. I believe personal plans had to be postponed from the HDK members in order to turn up for this Semi-Final match only to have a no show from our side. So once again, apologies to the members of clan HDK (Pudin, Loopz, Black Blood, Temptation & Riser).

But i'll just clarify what actually happened, which I wasn't aware of till later as informed by some of the other members. I believe there were sufficient number of players from 'Rekt By' for the match up, but as instructed by the leader who wasn't willing to play in the subs (since some of the main players couldn't make it) as he wanted the clan to be in it's full strength and not lose the match. Simple as that, but just bad leadership & sportsmanship mostly from the leader's part that had gotten the clan DQ'ed. Honestly I don't think the clan nor the other members deserves the DQ, mainly because of the childish attitude as portrayed by the leader but what has done is done. After all, it's just a game and win or lose it's the participation and the sportsmanship that actually counts. Once again, I'm posting this just to clarify what happened.

I believe Drunkard 2 has taken over our place for the Semi-Finals, so good luck to both them and HDK.
Hello I'm Crist i felt sorry and apologies to the members of clan HDK (Pudin, Loopz, Black Blood, Temptation & Riser).
[Image: 76561198118858492.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
(Jul 22 2015, 02:15 PM)Zekruda Wrote:
(Jul 21 2015, 03:33 PM)M. Bison Wrote: Team "Rekt By" is hereby disqualified from the Tournament as a result of: 1). failure or refusal to attend semifinal match on agreed upon date; 2). playing PUGs[1][2] during the scheduled semifinal match with sufficient number of eligible players; 3). inter-clan conflict leaving insufficient number of players who are willing to attend matches.

Team "Drunkards 2" will take their place in the semifinals.

Hey all, Jan here. As a former member" of 'Rekt By' led by Ketobeast, I would like to clear up a few things in regards to the clan getting DQ'ed from the tournament and what actually transpired.
But first of all, let me apologize to the members of clan HDK on the behalf of the other players of 'Rekt By' since the said leader isn't probably going to issue an apology. I believe personal plans had to be postponed from the HDK members in order to turn up for this Semi-Final match only to have a no show from our side. So once again, apologies to the members of clan HDK (Pudin, Loopz, Black Blood, Temptation & Riser).

But i'll just clarify what actually happened, which I wasn't aware of till later as informed by some of the other members. I believe there were sufficient number of players from 'Rekt By' for the match up, but as instructed by the leader who wasn't willing to play in the subs (since some of the main players couldn't make it) as he wanted the clan to be in it's full strength and not lose the match. Simple as that, but just bad leadership & sportsmanship mostly from the leader's part that had gotten the clan DQ'ed. Honestly I don't think the clan nor the other members deserves the DQ, mainly because of the childish attitude as portrayed by the leader but what has done is done. After all, it's just a game and win or lose it's the participation and the sportsmanship that actually counts. Once again, I'm posting this just to clarify what happened.

I believe Drunkard 2 has taken over our place for the Semi-Finals, so good luck to both them and HDK.

Hello Jan! Thanks for the explanation and apology. Dont worry i am still your only friend. <3

@Crist. Thanks for the explanation and apology! <3
[Image: 1193288_101.png]
Good game team HDK Asia. Smile

HDK vs HKG Final tonight at 8pm Singapore time. Join sourcetv if you want to watch it.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Well Good luck guys Smile
Final Results:  

Winners: High Definition Killing
Runner- Ups: HoKaGe
3rd - 4th Place: High Definition Killing | Asia
3rd - 4th Place: Drunkards 2
5th - 8th Place: Rekt By
5th - 8th Place: Time|less
5th - 8th Place: Drunkards 1
5th - 8th Place: [S]hadows
9th - 11th Place: Team Direct-Frag
9th - 11th Place: Wildexplorers
9th - 11th Place: Drunkards 3
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Good tournament to everyone involved and congrats to High Definition Killing for winning, i hope we do something like this again soon as i'm sure that everyone enjoyed themselves. And a big thanks to everyone who helped set this up!

,HowZaT
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
Good game boys, wp.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Congratulations to High Definition Killing for taking out the tournament. Also a big thanks to BlackBlood for putting this together. Smile
[Image: Ragamuff.png]

(wL) 24/7 Office |ASIA| :: WAR-LORDS.NET:
[Image: 1560438_101.png]