Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Unban Request (AutoTrigger Bhop crud)
http://servers.war-lords.net/bans?advanc...tus=&limit=

Link above ^

Name: hipscripts
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:765925

Well, I was manually banned permanently for bhopping when Bison told me not to, given how long ago that was may I be granted a ban lift? Pretty sure i've matured by now, I just want to pug.

Thanks in advance
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81136327

I was banned a long time ago for bunny hopping when told not to, anyway to get this lifted?
Bison warned you before.

Buy a new copy of CS on Steam and post up your new ID if you want to play on our servers again.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
No there is no way to get this ban lifted. You are going to have to buy Counter Strike Source again to play on our servers.
[Image: 1341999_101.png]
(Jun 21 2015, 01:18 PM)Black Blood Wrote: Bison warned you before.

Buy a new copy of CS on Steam and post up your new ID if you want to play on our servers again.

When it bans you right after, then what?
(Jun 21 2015, 01:18 PM)Ranger Wrote: No there is no way to get this ban lifted.  You are going to have to buy Counter Strike Source again to play on our servers.

Tried that, got banned the second I entered the server "Auto detection" thing..
An admin posted on my thread that I have to buy a new copy and "post my id" if I want to play on the servers again.. however I've purchased a new copy and I received a ban automatically just trying to enter the server...where do I go from here?
(Jun 21 2015, 01:18 PM)Black Blood Wrote: Bison warned you before.

Well.. purpose of the thread was because I made this account specifically to play after purchasing CS:S and I just got banned right when i tried joining..
Provide your "new" account steam id and wait for a response from Bison.
Dont see why your posting twice with 2 different forum accounts. Keep it to 1 thread for a ban