Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Unban Request (AutoTrigger Bhop crud)
(Jun 21 2015, 02:46 PM)Black Blood Wrote: Provide your "new" account steam id and wait for a response from Bison.

Where do I post this? and Why's it have to be "new"? Why can't it be new when it's obviously new? ._.
ID: STEAM_0:0:765925 

Uh... Basically joined server and got banned based on ip i guess so I think this is a ban appeal?

vBlackblood saidv
"Provide your "new" account steam id and wait for a response from Bison."
Didn't have to make a new thread for this...should of posted it on your other.. https://war-lords.net/showthread.php?tid=15346
(Jun 21 2015, 01:56 PM)hatebans Wrote: An admin posted on my thread that I have to buy a new copy and "post my id" if I want to play on the servers again.. however I've purchased a new copy and I received a ban automatically just trying to enter the server...where do I go from here?

Did u post the new steam ID here as mentioned by the Admin? NO ? instead u join the server and got ban again. Now u have to wait for a Root admin to check on your matter and THIS will take time. HAVE PATIENCE
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

Wait for Bison to check on your matter. This will take time and DO NOT make another thread. HAVE PATIENCE.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

You've done a wonderful job trampling all over our rules.

I'll remove the ban from any Steam account at least Steam level 30.

I don't intend to remove bans unless that condition is met.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Jun 21 2015, 06:47 PM)KINGKONG Wrote: Wait for Bison to check on your matter. This will take time and DO NOT make another thread. HAVE PATIENCE.

idk im pretty drunk man and i feel good LOL
(Jun 21 2015, 09:17 PM)M. Bison Wrote: You've done a wonderful job trampling all over our rules.

LOL what rules? All I did was bhop and kill you every round how's that against the rules? Like, 100% honest only thing I did was kill you mid bhop about 5 rounds in a row you got mad, removed my ability to jump or whatever then I killed you a few more times on cache lol, is it against the rules to kill you? Why're you so salt about it that you have to ban me from the server?
(Jun 21 2015, 02:47 PM)Black Blood Wrote: Dont see why your posting twice with 2 different forum accounts. Keep it to 1 thread for a ban

o, 2 different steam accounts so i kinda did the sign in with steam shit twice lul
(Jun 21 2015, 09:17 PM)M. Bison Wrote: You've done a wonderful job trampling all over our rules.

Either way, I have a level 32 steam account can I post the id here for you to permit on the server? :]