Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Admin Application
Name: Nikita

Timezone: Philippines: GMT+08:00

Availability: 1:00 pm onwards. Most nights.

Tell us something about yourself: Anyone who plays on pub DD2 Asia-WL or pugs on the CSS Asian servers will know me.  I started playing CSS since 2008. I hate it when guys underestimate girls like me when it comes to online gaming. I love it at the same time because I prove them wrong in the game. It's my first time to apply as an admin.

Reason For Admin Application: There are bunch of guys who loves to ghost every time and i hate it every time they do that. I also represent girls who also loves playing CS. We do know we are very vulnerable from spam or insult. We hardly use our mics to avoid that. Please do me a favor and give these guys a lesson. LOL. I just want to enjoy and have fun in the game just like you and improve(in my case). I also want to make sure we are all doing our part to be a responsible online gamer.

Thanks,
IGN, Nikita
Present clan: Time|ess
GG
[Image: 998688_601.png]
Good luck nikita ! Smile

IN-EVALUATION

Please be patient while we, the WL staff, evaluate your application for admin candidacy.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Good luck mate!
I Have serious doubt! How can no steamers link their Steam ID to their Forum account.

!Point 4 in Additional Information "It doesn't matter whether you have steam or use a nonsteam client like Setti CS:S. This does not affect your chances of getting admin. Also, all clients have a steamID, so don't say you don't have one because you are on no-Steam"(Source:"Admin Applications Guideline")

There is no fuckin' logic in it.

Please review this.
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
(Aug 09 2015, 03:00 PM)Mechanic Wrote: I Have serious doubt! How can no steamers link their Steam ID to their Forum account.

!Point 4 in Additional Information     "It doesn't matter whether you have steam or use a nonsteam client like Setti CS:S. This does not affect your chances of getting admin. Also, all clients have a steamID, so don't say you don't have one because you are on no-Steam"(Source:"Admin Applications Guideline")

Please review this.

Let me clarify,

Steam and No-steam all have steam IDS, but only STEAM users can link their steam id to their fourm account. No-steamers still have an ID but they cannot link it because they don't have a STEAM account. Reguardless of which you can post your steam id.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Oh and also good luck!
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
But for Admin Application Steam IDs should be linked!

But the guide says it doesn't affect ur chance of being an admin if ur no steam
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
(Aug 09 2015, 03:46 PM)Mechanic Wrote: But for Admin Application Steam IDs should be linked!

But the guide says it doesn't affect ur chance of being an admin if ur no steam

This doesn't mean link your steam acc to your fourm account they just want your steam id.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Aug 09 2015, 03:00 PM)Mechanic Wrote: I Have serious doubt! How can no steamers link their Steam ID to their Forum account.

!Point 4 in Additional Information "It doesn't matter whether you have steam or use a nonsteam client like Setti CS:S. This does not affect your chances of getting admin. Also, all clients have a steamID, so don't say you don't have one because you are on no-Steam"(Source:"Admin Applications Guideline")

Please review this.

You're wrong sorry.
Also I would like to know what the point is in your question.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Mechanic Wrote:
I Have serious doubt! How can no steamers link their Steam ID to their Forum account.

I am a Steam User just to clarify. You can PM me though for any questions or concerns regarding my application.

Nikita,
Thanks!
[Image: 998688_601.png]