Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Direct-Frag Appications (CS:GO and C:SS)
wtf is going on here
[Image: 76561198154181167.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
(Aug 25 2015, 07:56 AM)steroid Wrote: wtf is going on here

dont ask, just sit back and watch this aidsy thread in action ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
Ok i'm watching
[Image: 76561198154181167.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
who ?
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Sasha Grey probably
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Sounds like the new HDK....even better. Can I join please?
(Aug 26 2015, 08:23 AM)cat Wrote: Sounds like the new HDK....even better. Can I join please?

if you put an application in with the template provided, ill consider it  Smile
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
name-hAlfbl00d
age-14(about to be 15)
prefered-a quick moving rifler secondary-site securing sniper
CS:S-minimum 4 hrs CS:GO-1 hour max\
India
mic-no but will be having it in a week
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198461701389/
I'm a very quick rifler,very sneaky and hard for a sniper to get me,good at retakes and awsome at headshots....
why i wanna join-basically i want a clan to hold and since i dont have much to do other than cs s,I'm here writing this....
Approved
[Image: mrpa43.png]