Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Direct-Frag Appications (CS:GO and C:SS)
Big Grin
Team Direct-Frag application

Hey guys, ive started this thread to try and grow our clan of already 15 people, if you wish to enter please provide:

Name:
Hours on CSS and/or CS:GO:
Mic (yes/no):
Steam Profile link:
About yourself:
Why you have chosen to apply

Ill get back to u within 48 hours!  Smile

,HowZaT
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
Name: Mechanic Cool
Team Role (preferred and secondary): Awper
Hours on CSS and/or CS:GO: {CSS} 8 years [(UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi]  note: I will be playing CS GO steam version later in the same time given above Smile I will report you Big Grin
Mic (yes/no): no (im having headset where i can speak and hear)
Steam Profile link: I have linked my steam Id to my forum account but im playing no steam version CSS   ([font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:1505245461)[/font]
This is super clan hope u will accept me  Smile
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
(Aug 23 2015, 05:17 AM)Mechanic Wrote: Name: Mechanic Cool
Team Role (preferred and secondary): Senior offficer
Hours on CSS and/or CS:GO: {CSS} 4PM to 10PM and full day in holidays and weekends[(UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi]  note: I will be playing CS GO steam version later in the same time given above Smile I will report you Big Grin
Steam Profile link: I have linked my steam Id to my forum account but im playing no steam version CSS   ([font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:1505245461)[/font]

Hey Mechanic, can you please state your hours played on css and the team roles are described here > https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive...es_please/

Thanks, HowZaT
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
(Aug 23 2015, 05:28 AM)HowZaT Wrote:
Hours on CSS and/or CS:GO: {CSS} 4PM to 10PM and full day in holidays and weekends[(UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi]  note: I will be playing CS GO steam version later in the same time given above Smile I will report you Big Grin

Hey Mechanic, can you please state your hours played on css and the team roles are described here > https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive...es_please/

Thanks, HowZaT

Total from the beginning??Hours?or per day?? and im not sure i will play CS GO later i will report u Big Grin

Is the roles same for CSS and CSGO???
(Aug 23 2015, 05:33 AM)Mechanic Wrote:

Thanks, HowZaT

Total from the beginning??Hours?or per day?? and im not sure i will play CS GO later i will report u Big Grin
Yeah, just how many hour all together have you played, from the first time you got the game
(Aug 23 2015, 05:36 AM)HowZaT Wrote:

Thanks, HowZaT

Yeah, just how many hour all together have you played, from the first time you got the game

IM playing this Game since 2007 bro Cool cant calculate hours Idea Huh if its ok fr u i will mention the years

Thanks, HowZaT

is the roles same for CSS and CS GO Huh
(Aug 23 2015, 05:40 AM)Mechanic Wrote:

Thanks, HowZaT

IM playing this Game since 2007 bro Cool cant calculate hours Idea Huh if its ok fr u i will mention the years

Yeah thats fine, your application is now being evaluated by myself and the other leaders, ill get back to you in no more than 48h

Thanks, HowZaT
(Aug 23 2015, 05:43 AM)HowZaT Wrote:
(Aug 23 2015, 05:40 AM)Mechanic Wrote:
(Aug 23 2015, 05:28 AM)HowZaT Wrote: Hey Mechanic, can you please state your hours played on css and the team roles are described here > https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive...es_please/

Thanks, HowZaT

Yeah thats fine, your application is now being evaluated by myself and the other leaders, ill get back to you in no more than 48h

Thanks, HowZaT

Thank u so much Howzat! hope u will accept me and make me as a senior officer in Team Direct Frag. Smile
Team Role (preferred and secondary): Awper
Hours on CSS and/or CS:GO: {CSS} 8 years [(UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi]  note: I will be playing CS GO steam version later in the same time given above Smile I will report you Big Grin

-DENIED-

it is currently not in our best interest to add you to the clan (Team Direct-Frag), please feel free to re-apply on September 25th or earlier if instructed to do so by either myself or FlameCurrent

Thanks, HowZaT