Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Team Stacking
(Sep 02 2015, 06:04 AM)weeweet Wrote: why bother listening to all the fillipinos when all they do is talk tagalog and people in the server asked them to speak english but they just cant be bothered? is warlords a tagalog based community? is nikita not doing anything even when shes an admin active in the server? is she just serving the pinoy community? all these needs reviewing imo. its not spamming to them. but when they rant non stop in their own language, its annoying.

Wow really bro?^
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Sep 02 2015, 06:15 AM)kyonpyon Wrote:
(Sep 02 2015, 06:04 AM)weeweet Wrote: why bother listening to all the fillipinos when all they do is talk tagalog and people in the server asked them to speak english but they just cant be bothered? is warlords a tagalog based community? is nikita not doing anything even when shes an admin active in the server? is she just serving the pinoy community? all these needs reviewing imo. its not spamming to them. but when they rant non stop in their own language, its annoying.

Wow really bro?^

thats whats the !ignore function is for isnt it. so why do they ask why we ignore them when they are just communicating among themselves.

I will take note of that . On the other hand, I will make this the final warning to every puggers. Yes I have seen many of you "manually" swapping yourself after teams have been chose. THIS IS NOT ALLOWED. This applies to all situations; whether the teams is stacked due to someone leaving the server or whatever the reason is. You are not allowed to manually switched yourself in a pug scrim. If any admin catches you from now on, expect some form of punishment.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]

+1 
its fine if they occasionally talk in their language, im alright with that. its just when its constant, and in the middle of PUGs were it is crucial for everybody to be speaking the same language.
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.