Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Team Stacking
Player Names: LuX,Jii-Yaww
SteamIDs: STEAM_0:0:44857753,STEAM_0:0:103929208

Demo Link: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/33162
since first round after mayong subbed someone Lux stacking with Mayong and Jii-Yaww stacking with RS-ROCK

Screenshot
[Image: nJjjyFp.jpg]
[Image: 7lxLiYa.jpg]
[Image: 76561198118858492.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
Oh. ADMIN(s) kindly please review the demo. we wanted to balance the rws and Lux plays beside me too. That's why he switched in my team.

review the demo ..we wanted to balance RWS..
[Image: sig.php?player_id=3869&background=random]

[Image: 76561198049981234.png]
i switch team coz the rws is 60+ and 40+ i just wanted to balance the rws !
IM NOT A HACKER
There should be no fights between u guys....... if wanna. make a flame thread and continue
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
Dnt worry i m gonna review the demo soon. Before that i would like to remind u guys that WL pug got auto RWS system where u are restricted to pick High RWS and stack at a team. All u have to do is CAPTAINS PICKS THE TEAMMATE AND PLAY. there should not be any issue of changing Sides to balance or else coz everything is auto. anyway i will check the demo soon and come to a conclusion.

(Aug 31 2015, 04:09 PM)Mechanic Wrote: There should be no fights between u guys....... if wanna. make a flame thread and continue

If u have nothing to do with the section or nothing to share abt the scene, pls do not make unnecessary comments. thank you.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

you should not be switching teams at all once the PUG starts, I already warned a couple of you in-game once.

From what I can see from the log, Lux subbed out of team A to let JiYaww to take his place while Kb subbed out of Team B to let Lux takes his place.

This caused an increase in RWS difference favouring Team B, the team Lux switched to.

If Kb subbed out before Lux went to spec, a ban will be justified.
(Aug 31 2015, 02:37 PM)Cristlol Wrote: Player Names: LuX,Jii-Yaww
SteamIDs: STEAM_0:0:44857753,STEAM_0:0:103929208

Demo Link: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/33162
since first round after mayong subbed someone Lux stacking with Mayong and Jii-Yaww stacking with RS-ROCK

Screenshot
[Image: nJjjyFp.jpg]
[Image: 7lxLiYa.jpg]

I'm also in the game when this happened. First of all, as we can see in your signature post, most of HKG members(mostly Filipino players)were ignored including me and we don't know why. Clearly you can't see what is happening from chats because we are mostly ignored. Jii-yaw and Mayong is talking about RWS imbalance in the chats.  Mayong isn't present when the match started. The match started with a balanced RWS. When KB subbed out and Mayong joins, the RWS becomes 60plus versus 40plus. That's why Jii-yaw decided to switch on to the other team taking the place of Lux who happens to play beside Mayongs Computer; resulting in a better RWS between teams.

I agree with Riser though, once the match is live, no one has to switch teams and/or pick their buddies to avoid team stacking.
[Image: 998688_601.png]
(Sep 01 2015, 08:50 AM)eunizelperez Wrote: I'm also in the game when this happened. First of all, as we can see in your signature post, most of HKG members(mostly Filipino players)were ignored including me and we don't know why.

He ignored mostly Filipino players and talked shit every time he killed us in pug.

why bother listening to all the fillipinos when all they do is talk tagalog and people in the server asked them to speak english but they just cant be bothered? is warlords a tagalog based community? is nikita not doing anything even when shes an admin active in the server? is she just serving the pinoy community? all these needs reviewing imo. its not spamming to them. but when they rant non stop in their own language, its annoying.