Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Unban Request
Hello, 

In-game name- po or seksi

steamid= STEAM_0:1:4147174

I have been playing in there like almost everyday for the last couple of months.

I was banned years ago for r_drawothermodels, but that was years ago, and rejoined and started playing only the awp server, i was going through some of my old material packages didn't know one of them was a material wallhack as it said in the ban. I know even filing an appeal for this ban is a long shot, but figured I try. No sense in bitching about it and lying, i deleted all my material packages , and by material packages i mean different type of model skins and gun skins fyi. I'm an old player been playing for a long time, i know well enough to admit my mistakes. If you can cut me some slack and reduce the ban to less than your default two years that would be great!
I must admit your appeal was quite tempting. I would have considered it had you not received multiple r_drawothermodels bans about 3 months ago. Rolleyes
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Sep 01 2015, 10:55 AM)M. Bison Wrote: I must admit your appeal was quite tempting. I would have considered it had you not received multiple r_drawothermodels bans about 3 months ago. Rolleyes

thanks for considering it
if there is anything i can do to change your mind, im up for anything