Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CS:S wL Pub pop.war-lords.net:27015
(Sep 21 2015, 03:20 AM)Jenni Wrote:
(Sep 21 2015, 02:24 AM)i cri everytiem Wrote: What im posting is worth more than gold. If you want to populate the server, user default/Favorited maps. Ex:

Dust2
Contra
Office
Mill
maps that most people like. For now 80% of the rotation SUCKS to get a server going. Better pay me for tips.

We know what maps most people go on.  You need traffic to a server for people to even join it.  That's why there are admins to change maps once traffic slows down.

Other shit maps like aztec and italy_version_1337 still on rotation.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
b-b-but aztec is a classic
(Sep 21 2015, 04:32 AM)choc Wrote: b-b-but aztec is a classic

doesnt mean its good, aztec is way too spectator sided
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
People vote for maps. Its on the list, but it doesn't mean that it automatically goes to that map. If you don't want to play that map, don't vote for it. Its simple.
i quite enjoyed my time on this server, even if it ment being a faggot and looking at random shit at spawn while last alive, and accidentally throwing my AWP on top of 2 stacked boxes
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
Hello !!!!

Can anybody explain to me, why the Crackhouse DM server is always disappearing from my list of servers?

I wanna play Crackhouse DM right now. Sad
It's me again. I am sorry for posting my previous post in the wrong section. Tongue
It should be up.. hmm
Nice, may I ask if this is an EU,NA, or Asian server?
"EyeSockDyk & IceWallowCome" - Degenerate Boglodite Reading This
Yohoo Tongue

After Googling for the Crackhouse DM server, i can finally play after manually adding IP and port to my favorites list. But the server still remains invisible in the list of servers.

Smile