Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CS:S wL Pub pop.war-lords.net:27015
(Sep 21 2015, 10:45 AM)FlameCurrent Wrote: Nice, may I ask if this is an EU,NA, or Asian server?

The server is NA.
[Image: 1341999_101.png]
(Sep 21 2015, 06:48 AM)Jenni Wrote: People vote for maps.  Its on the list, but it doesn't mean that it automatically goes to that map.  If you don't want to play that map, don't vote for it.  Its simple.

Well, then I guess some admins are abusing powers because we voted for aztec and Naigel forced Dust2 in. So yeah...
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Sep 21 2015, 08:59 AM)HowZaT Wrote: i quite enjoyed my time on this server, even if it ment being a faggot and looking at random shit at spawn while last alive, and accidentally throwing my AWP on top of 2 stacked boxes

I was fun playing with you too! Big Grin
Quote:Well, then I guess some admins are abusing powers because we voted for aztec and Naigel forced Dust2 in. So yeah...

Well at that point of time the population of the server was good but it would all go if it changes to a less unlikely played map. We played dust2 to keep the population stable and after dust2 we certainly play aztec which ultimately killed the population. Well I apologies for incovince u faced.
Minigames
[Image: 1527304_101.png]

Dust2 Deathmatch Asia
[Image: 1989480_101.png]
So, What if we dont get any nudies of bison? Rolleyes
[Image: mrpa43.png]
i have a problem on cs s server i dont know where to post as i am a new user to warlord.. even after 18 sept update i cant connect with wl servers as it shows in console given bellow

''' The server is using sv_pure 2. (Fully pure)
Missing RecvProp for DT_BaseCSGrenadeProjectile - DT_BaseProjectile/m_hOriginalLauncher
Host_EndGame: CL_ParseClassInfo_EndClasses: CreateDecoders failed.'''

i am a die hard fan of cs s and use to play in wl server please help to solve
Did you modify game files? Verify Game Cache and try to recconect.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
please tell me how to modify game files and how to verify game cache. i am facing this problem first time.. Thank you ..
(Sep 22 2015, 02:40 PM)Total Noob Wrote: please tell me how to modify game files and how to verify game cache. i am facing this problem first time.. Thank you ..

ur steam means

go to CSS game properties by right clicking the game select local files then click verify
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
why dont you use put in console sv_pure 2?
Dont Forget To Join NeSSy Fan Club
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/welovehentaiandfuta