Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  BAN Appeal
Hello admin,

I'm a non-steam csConfusedource user and I used to play on this server couple weeks ago. I just found this forum now and decide to make a ban appeal because I can't join, it says "Permanent Ban SMAC 0.8.6.0: Eye Test Violation". Sorry but from what I remembered, I never use any kind of cheat program, well, I did try to apply some file for skins from some random web to play local (with bot) and it didn't work, and then I join this server without/forgot to remove it (because I thought it didn't work). I'm able to play just for about 5 mins and kicked with those reason. The strange thing is.. today my friend is still able to join and play using the same csConfusedource file and same network with me without any problem but after awhile he got banned as well :O (but why he still can play before???) :confuse

I really want to play on this server again if possible or at least knowing what I did wrong because I didn't use any kind of cheat whatsoever. Please consider this appeal and it'll be great if I can join and play with my friend again. Hope to hear from you soon.

NB: my in-game name when I got banned was "cs-source.do.am" (didn't know how to change name before, but now I did it LOL)

Best Regard
The ban was for cheating on Oct 04 2015. It's valid and will not be removed. If you want to play here purchase CS:S on Steam.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol