Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion  reduced ban time?
hey guys, im writing to put forward a suggestion; as the title says, on reducing the PUG ban time, for leaving without a sub, disconnecting etc.
BTW. im not usually one to complain when these sorts of things happen

Scenario: "Im"not paying attention to the time, it nears 9pm when i just start a PUG ("I" have to disconnect at 9pm because i need to go to bed because i have school the next day), and my mum comes in and yells "HowZaT turn off the fucking computer m8 or ill rek u, 1v1 irl", i turn off my computer, because obviously i know she will beat me in a 1v1, i then get a 24 hour ban, and cant play on the servers until 9pm the next day.. the time i would be normally going to bed... putting me out of CS for a further day. 

Solution???: reduce bans.. not by much.. to 21 or 22 hours, that way "i" can play at 6-7pm the next day.

I dont want any drastic changes.. at 22 hours, most people wouldve learnt their lesson anyways.. right?
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
https://war-lords.net/thread-15665.html
Nothing is going to change the pug bans are more than fair, it is your fault if you're not paying attention to the time before you start another pug. It's unfair to your team that you leave them and make THEM find someone else since you didn't pay attention to the time and sometimes when 1 person leaves and someone else doesn't join it ruins the whole pug because people .spec out to go back to warmup cause you can't ready up with 9 people during half etc.
If the clock is ticking close to 9pm during warmup, then don't play that pug. Don't even be in the captains round. Be responsible; you know you would mess up the pug as well as upset the schedule or people in real life(eg mother?) if you went on and played the pug. Personally, I usually do not play if I know I have to leave soon.
Please do not take offence: isn't this very much common sense apart from being responsible? This includes knowing roughly the time, that it is nearing 9pm.
That is a punishment for being irresponsible.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

howzat why do you always get ban and come out with all those request to amend rule. the rule and ban time are set for a reason. its either you suck it up or be responsible .

nothing personal.
ok ok ok ok... let me clear somthing up guys... this has never happened to me. hence the quotation marks around "i"

@dexter123 please link a thread were i have done this before... i cant remember EVER doing anything like this

@RJU that is actually a good point, i havnt thought of it this way...
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
(Nov 05 2015, 07:25 AM)HowZaT Wrote: ok ok ok ok... let me clear somthing up guys... this has never happened to me. hence the quotation marks around "i"

are u sure?
(Nov 05 2015, 10:26 AM)y4bl0w! Wrote:
(Nov 05 2015, 07:25 AM)HowZaT Wrote: ok ok ok ok... let me clear somthing up guys... this has never happened to me. hence the quotation marks around "i"

are u sure?

yes.. im positive, why else would i put quotation marks aroung I :p