Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Application For Night Watch [Accepted]
Great things come with time. Good Luck!
(Nov 23 2015, 04:27 AM)Wicked Wrote: Great things come with time. Good Luck!

yea Big Grin
(Nov 21 2015, 12:20 PM)Macha Wrote: Please be patient , good luck Big Grin

how much more will admin check my patience? -_-
Admins have much things to do rather than just evaluating you, you know? -_-
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
(Nov 30 2015, 10:20 PM)horcrux18 Wrote:

This is what, your'e not changing your attitude. understand dude your'e not the only person who posts an application to join. first admin have to deal with thier own lives and secondary server things and then next to applications. I have no doubt that your'e not gonna change ur attitude. Sad   and i found that ur just joining night watch cuz just u got rejected in HDK Angry Angry
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
(Dec 01 2015, 11:12 AM)Mechanic Wrote:

This is what, your'e not changing your attitude. understand dude your'e not the only person who posts an application to join. first admin have to deal with thier own lives and secondary server things and then next to applications. I have no doubt that your'e not gonna change ur attitude. Sad   and i found that ur just joining night watch cuz just u got rejected in HDK Angry Angry

lol . plz dont say bad things about me because i removed u from my friendlist. I am sorry if it hurted u Sad but u were too annoying, ragey and toxic. hope u understand. thnx Smile
(Dec 01 2015, 08:21 AM)Sibrox Wrote: Admins have much things to do rather than just evaluating you, you know? -_-

ok i will be more patient Smile
(Dec 01 2015, 01:23 PM)horcrux18 Wrote:

lol . plz dont say bad things about me because i removed u from my friendlist. I am sorry if it hurted u Sad but u were too annoying, ragey and toxic. hope u understand. thnx Smile

WTF are you talking about? Did I add you lol, if i had added you it might be my younger brother and im sorry if he had disturbed you : )
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
(Dec 01 2015, 01:49 PM)Mechanic Wrote:
(Dec 01 2015, 01:23 PM)horcrux18 Wrote:

WTF are you talking about? Did I add you lol, if i had added you it might be my younger brother and im sorry if he had disturbed you : )
Well i am not sure about that that younger brother story Smile   
Coz u r talking to me like u have a grudge against me. Plz dont spam my application , i would be really grateful Big Grin
This is nonsense, both of you!
[Image: giphy.gif]