Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue  GHOSTS IN PUGS
Thumbs Down
Can we have atleast a max of 3 specs? People keep ghosting in PUG's man like wtf. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
"EyeSockDyk & IceWallowCome" - Degenerate Boglodite Reading This
i agree. to an extent.
having just 3 specs doesnt remove that problem at all, as i was pugging yesterday and there was only 1 guy in spec, and he was ghosting.
what about the genuine specs that just want to watch a PUG or play, then they cant if its full

i dont know if there is an option for a spectating delay for 20 seconds or so, but i think that would be cool
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
Could you private message me or Riser who u feel is ghosting. During pugs if you feel that someone is ghosting, call an admin into the server. (Either steam message an admin or use the admin chat function)
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
MAYBE UR JUST SHITTY
(Dec 06 2015, 04:52 PM)NASAastronaut Wrote: MAYBE UR JUST SHITTY

This is not the flame/admire section if you wish to flame somebody please do so in the right section.
(Dec 07 2015, 05:09 PM)RJU Wrote:

This is not the flame/admire section if you wish to flame somebody please do so in the right section.

yo what i mean is there aren't so many ghosters around and OP is just bad thus complaining
(Dec 11 2015, 03:59 PM)NASAastronaut Wrote:
(Dec 07 2015, 05:09 PM)RJU Wrote:

yo what i mean is there aren't so many ghosters around and OP is just bad thus complaining
Okay well your feedback really had nothing to do with the OP'S suggestion if you disagree with his suggestion there's nicer ways to say it. If you have any more questions feel free to message me as I don't want a long discussion about it on this thread so it stays on topic.