Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Approved  Admin Application
Name: Armin , Ishit *Indian Name :p*
Timezone: INDIA [font=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]UTC+05:30[/font]
Availability: I am online for almost 8-9 hours a day Even more sometimes . The time is mostly gonna increase as ill be staying away away from home from the next month.
Tell us something about yourself: I have been playing on warlords since a long time. I used to play by the name Yourdoom91 back when i was not on steam , Now however i decided to buy the game. I m online almost all of the time and am mainly online on the Snipers and mini-games server and also i have started playing a lot of office ASIA lately. I am in the clan "Final-Kill"
Reason For Admin Application:  U [font='Droid Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]may think i m too small to be an admin but frankly i m not. Also i will be online for a really long time so it will definitely be a plus point , that said i personally feel that warlords hosts the best servers there are and i would always be more than happy to help.[/font]
Good luck, remember you from mg.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Dec 24 2015, 02:33 PM)ryz Wrote: Good luck, remember you from mg.

Hey thankss Smile
Good luck mate !
Minigames
[Image: 1527304_101.png]

Dust2 Deathmatch Asia
[Image: 1989480_101.png]
Good-Luck Bro
[Image: 76561198154181167.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
Thanks a lot guys Smile
IN-EVALUATION

Please wait while we, the WL staff, evaluate your application for candidacy as admin.
This process can sometimes take a long time so we ask that you please be patient.
0o didnt see that application though Good Luck Mate!
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
APPROVED

Welcome to the War-Lords Admin Team!

Hamaerox wants you to check your inbox