Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Ban Appeal by WXYZ
Name - (wxyz)          <---- I don't really know what name I was using during the time of the ban, but this is my current name.
Steam ID - (STEAM_0:1:41645812)

I tried to join after newly purchasing Counter-Strike: Source, but apparently I am banned. I only purchased the game so that I'd be able to once again play on war-lords, since my last account that I bought CSS on had been banned from accidentally attempting to join while I had a bunnyhop script running. I do understand that I have made a mistake by attempting to join with running hacks on, but now due to the fact I'm on a seperate account, and I do not have any plans or intentions of cheating on your servers, and have newly purchased the game, I would highly appreciate being unbanned from this server. All of my friends that I play Source with always play on War-Lords, and it would be amazing if I'd be allowed to play on here once again. I also remember when I was on my other account, that had CSS on it, I made a ban appeal and according to an admin I had been banned over 3 times, but 2 of the 3 times was my friend who I had loaned the account to. I do not for sure know if I am Steam ID banned or hardware banned or even IP banned. All I know is that when I attempt to join from any account, from any seperate internet connection, I get the same message prompt, and the same notice as to why I am banned.

I've waited and waited and tried my best to find a way to become unbanned, I have posted 3 ban appeals and this is my last. I do want to play on War-Lords again, and I am hoping that there is an admin that understands how sorry I am for even attempting to join the server with running programs in the background. I was banned not by any admins, but by your anti-cheat / Console.

Thanks, sorry for the huge paragraph explaining my story, but this is what happened. I would have no reason to lie, for I know what I did, but not what my friend did. Please help me get unbanned.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Please wait until a root admin can take a deeper look into your issue.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(STEAM_0:1:41645812 is unbanned
(Dec 29 2015, 09:33 PM)Riser Wrote: (STEAM_0:1:41645812 is unbanned

Just checked, I still am banned. I think I'm hardware banned, SMAC doesn't allow me on the server anymore, no matter what account I am on. Just look at this attachment, this is what I get every time, even after according to you I have been unbanned. Thank you so much for trying though..

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

The ban on STEAM_0:1:41645812 should be removed now.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol