Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues on Pug
I don't know what happened, but since the last 3 days I was playing pug normally, then everything changed. As I opened the game, it all seems normal. But when I clicked on the Pug server on Warlords, it disconnected me. It said "dxlevel must be 95 or higher." I already tried to type in "mat_dxlevel 95" on console BUT it always crashes after. I also typed in "dxlevel 95" on launch properties, guess what? Nope didn't work, I will attach the file on this thread. Warlords, please fix.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

smac give it to me
(Jan 04 2016, 04:33 AM)Megafuse Wrote: I don't know what happened, but since the last 3 days I was playing pug normally, then everything changed. As I opened the game, it all seems normal. But when I clicked on the Pug server on Warlords, it disconnected me. It said "dxlevel must be 95 or higher." I already tried to type in "mat_dxlevel 95" on console BUT it always crashes after. I also typed in "dxlevel 95" on launch properties, guess what? Nope didn't work, I will attach the file on this thread. Warlords, please fix.

Hi Megafuse,

Looks like your game is running on DirectX 7 or 8. But just to make sure go to options > Video [tab] > Advanced...

[Image: 16aJkEX.png]

Check what 'DirectX level' is being used. It should be 9.0+.

You can force the game to run dxlevel 95 using this +mat_dxlevel 95 in the launch properties.

If that doesnt work you will need to update/reinstall DirectX. DirectX installation
[Image: Ragamuff.png]

(wL) 24/7 Office |ASIA| :: WAR-LORDS.NET:
[Image: 1560438_101.png]
Greetings Raga,

Yes, I am currently running on Directx 8, only because Counter strike source crashes when the dxlevel is 90+. I will try reinstalling Directx, I'll see if that works, thanks for helping.

Edit: I removed all the "launch options" on steam, reinstalled directx, removed my autoexec.cfg file, restarted my pc, and it still doesnt work.

By the way, "about a week ago" I can normally connect to pug servers. Warlords must have updated the server to only "dxlevel 95" can connect.
smac give it to me
(Jan 04 2016, 06:47 AM)Megafuse Wrote: Greetings Raga,

Yes, I am currently running on Directx 8, only because Counter strike source crashes when the dxlevel is 90+. I will try reinstalling Directx, I'll see if that works, thanks for helping.

Edit: I removed all the "launch options" on steam, reinstalled directx, removed my autoexec.cfg file, restarted my pc, and it still doesnt work.

By the way, "about a week ago" I can normally connect to pug servers. Warlords must have updated the server to only "dxlevel 95" can connect.

Yes, you need dxlevel 95 to connect. If you are having FPS problems and need to run dxlevel 81, send me a PM.

-CLOSED-