Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue  PUG | Asia servers!
We have been waiting for 2 days, still no sign of the Asian server, we Asians also want our dose of CS:S PUGs once in a while you know, admins here me out. We need the server ASAP, if you guys are trying to fix it, pls make a thread so we know. TY!
"EyeSockDyk & IceWallowCome" - Degenerate Boglodite Reading This
(Jan 18 2016, 10:35 AM)FlameCurrent Wrote: We have been waiting for 2 days, still no sign of the Asian server, we Asians also want our dose of CS:S PUGs once in a while you know, admins here me out. We need the server ASAP, if you guys are trying to fix it, pls make a thread so we know. TY!

amen to that ^
amen..
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
PATIENCE Big Grin
[Image: sig.php?player_id=3869&background=random]

[Image: 76561198049981234.png]
use pug2asia.war-lords.net:27018
(Jan 19 2016, 03:50 AM)Riser Wrote: use pug2asia.war-lords.net
Hey Riser, is the IP for PUG 2 Asia gonna be permanent? I'm in fact, an Asian. But our ping is so high in PUG 2 its just like playing in CENT tbh. Many players are experiencing this as well, if u guys can revert to the original server IP that would be amazing. And also in the PUB servers as well. TY!
"EyeSockDyk & IceWallowCome" - Degenerate Boglodite Reading This
(Jan 19 2016, 04:55 AM)FlameCurrent Wrote:
(Jan 19 2016, 03:50 AM)Riser Wrote: use pug2asia.war-lords.net
Hey Riser, is the IP for PUG 2 Asia gonna be permanent? I'm in fact, an Asian. But our ping is so high in PUG 2 its just like playing in CENT tbh. Many players are experiencing this as well, if u guys can revert to the original server IP that would be amazing. And also in the PUB servers as well. TY!

Pug 2 asia ip has always been that. Pug 1 is down till Bison fixes it. No plans on changing anything.