Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not good writing title but hello ;o
Big Grin
Big Grin H O L L A Big Grin 

Name : Christ Lorenzo Harlyandi
[font='Droid Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Steam Profile : https://steamcommunity.com/id/CLorenzoH/
About me : Architect, Gamer
[/font]

[font='Droid Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Personality : ISTP "The Virtuoso" (16 personality test) change from INTJ "The Architect"[/font]

Team Role : Entry, Support
Weapon : Rifle, PR9

Hours of CS GO : 958 (as of 2016/04/11)
Rank Highest Achieve : MG
History CS : Playing CS from 1.6 to CZ jump to GO

Fav. Music : Random..........? Just music suiting to my ears

Fav. Animal : Dog, Hamster
Fav. Comic : Naruto, One piece, Kingdom, Conan, Fairy Tail, ...

Games with almost 1000h on steam : Dota 2, Warframe, CS GO
Another Games : Diablo III, Starcraft II, Warcraft III, Terraria, Minecraft, Starbound, Dont Strave, Skyrim, Assasin Creed, God of War, Devil May Cry, Grand Theft Auto, Megaman, Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy, Seal Online, Aura Kingdom, and many more..........

===Playing on CS GO SEA server only===

Brief introduction :

My friend who I met inside official CS GO mm, Josh, suggest this server for mm outside the officials 64 tick with good people who varies between skills. I already start playing on this server around 2015 as soon as I hit MG, and then a few months later I completely vacuum from gaming because busy doing project, well architect business thing, and got Silver ii (    ; _ ; ) . But right now, I'm sitting on Gold Nova Master, waiting for the next rank up queue line.

I often play variety of games because sometimes I get bored (lose interest) with a decent intervals. Now, I suddenly back again to start more cs go and start introduce myself to the community which I like to play here. Right now, I'm playing on mm or face it and sometimes pop out to check whether there is some people to play in this server or not, so looking for some teammates to play on competitive mode.

Hope to see you guys in the SEA Server, although at the moment the server is up for skirmish, rarely see the server full like it used to. (perhaps because the previous no drop, fast phase match)

==EDIT== forget to put in
Day to play : Random, Week Days, or just message on steam :o
TIme to play : usually 06.00 am - 00.00 pm (GMT+7)
Welcome to the fourms.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Oh shit! This guy is a serious Counter-Striker lol. Welcome to wL. =)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
hello ryz, kyonpyon, うう・・・シャワー浴びたい・・・ Big Grin
nice to meet you
Welcome CLorenzo, Have fun here at warlords Smile
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
Welcome to the forums.
Welcome!
Howdy
[Image: 1341999_101.png]