Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Appeal about my ban.
(Apr 07 2016, 01:50 PM)agn Wrote: i have steam acc. without css , i didnt understand ur last question

How did you join our servers with your Steam account if you don't have CSS on it?
i join ur servers using nos team not by using steam acount with css in it
(Apr 07 2016, 01:52 PM)agn Wrote: i join ur servers using nos team not by using steam acount with css in it

So this isn't your Steam account?
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198183309219
yes it is my old account i made last year or something
so, now you are gonna ask me about that ban, aren't you? it was for high fps hack i downloaded from some site
(Apr 07 2016, 01:55 PM)agn Wrote: yes it is my old account i made last year or something

Okay, so first you lied about not having CSS on your account and now that we've established that you do have a Steam account with CSS on it. Care to explain why you have a VAC ban on it if you weren't using it?

Could it be because it got detected? Is that why you also don't use it anymore?
well first i didnt lied about i dont have a css steam acc. i told the truth about i was not having orignal css on my new steam account. i didnt know that u are asking about the old one. second the vac ban i got for hack its the high fps hack i downloaded it from some where becuase i got vac i created a new and i dont use old anymore
and the vac i got its after playing 420 hours of css i thought it would be great playing with high fps so i downloaded it.
the high fps hack i downloaded it for evry game i have and it was installed in pc, i ask steam why i got vac they said doesnt matter if u have hack on pc or game it will ban you anyways
(Apr 07 2016, 02:03 PM)agn Wrote: well first i didnt lied about i dont have a css steam acc. i told the truth about i was not having orignal css on my new steam account. i didnt know that u are asking about the old one. second the vac ban i got for hack its the high fps hack i downloaded it from some where becuase i got vac i created a new and i dont use old anymore

The fact that your Steam account got banned after me and Bison banned you is confirmation enough that you cheated.

The ban is unlikely to get removed unless Bison thinks otherwise..