Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Appeal about my ban.
Name: agn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:313765104 
Reason: Aimbot
By Admin: Riser

So, I was banned on June 07 2015 by Admin Riser for aimbot and the reason behind posting this thread after a long time is; there were some server with similar ping as this server has got for me. After CS Source recently got updated those server were still running on the same Version and I was not enable to play on those servers as I updated my CS Source. For me this is one of those servers with good Deathmatch plugins and ping that's why I'm appealing now cuz I need a good server to play in.

I don't know why did you ban me for such reason as I was not using it. You can search bans on my Steam ID for reason aimbot, I bet you will get 0 bans for that reason. I hope this is enough for unbanning me? cuz I can't find anything else to prove that not using one.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: I was banned cuz you were specing me and at that time my aim was on point. One more community has banned me for the same reason as yours idk if they unbanned me or not cuz that server that 200-260 ping and I removed that server from my Favorites but I had posted a thread in that community too like 4-5 months ago, idk if telling this truth will messed up my chance for getting unban or I should have never tell you the truth.
Yeah, that's me I remember that but you think that is aimbot?

EDIT: well tbh i saw all these demos its looked kinda aimbot but i was not using and for some particular kills that looks like aimbot or wallhack i can explain everything to you.
And yea I'm a bhopper I set wrs. If you thought it was bhop scripts or some shit.
It was decided by me and Bison that you were cheating.

Why do you use nosteam if you have a Steam account?
For using steam css first I have to buy css right? I dont want to buy css as i can play through nos team
(Apr 07 2016, 01:40 PM)agn Wrote: For using steam css first I have to buy css right? I dont want to buy css as i can play through nos team

Oh, you don't have a Steam account?
i have it but i dont use it for playing games, everybody has a steam account right? its free after all
(Apr 07 2016, 01:45 PM)agn Wrote: i have it but i dont use it for playing games, everybody has a steam account right? its free after all

So you have a Steam account without CSS or do you use nosteam for the fun of it?
i have steam acc. without css , i didnt understand ur last question