Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Generic Introduction
Hello. I am Honey Milk.

I am a weeb in the eyes of some, yet in the eyes of true weebs, I am but a pretender. Both making and listening to music are hobbies of mine, and I also like to write some really crappy stories. Playing CS:S and reading novels is basically how I enjoy the tremendous amount of time I have on my hands to do nothing.

It's nice to be here :)
Welcome to WarLords! We hope you enjoy your stay.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
hi
greetings
Hai
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
hello
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
welcome
[Image: 2330665_201.png][Image: 2282018_201.png][Image: 2368627_601.png]
(Apr 08 2016, 07:58 PM)Honey Milk Wrote: Hello. I am Honey Milk.

I am a weeb in the eyes of some, yet in the eyes of true weebs, I am but a pretender. Both making and listening to music are hobbies of mine, and I also like to write some really crappy stories. Playing CS:S and reading novels is basically how I enjoy the tremendous amount of time I have on my hands to do nothing.

It's nice to be here Smile

Hi my gf.
[Image: 1193288_101.png]
(Apr 11 2016, 07:54 AM)pudin Wrote:
(Apr 08 2016, 07:58 PM)Honey Milk Wrote: Hello. I am Honey Milk.

It's nice to be here Smile

Hi my gf.

Wow you betrayer